The Stefani-Rossdale’s Day At The Park

The Stefani-Rossdale's Day At The Park

A-list couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale enjoyed a fun day at the park with their two sons – Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2 – in Beverly Hills on Saturday (November 13). Along with the nanny, the family-of-four roamed around the playground, went for a bike ride and played with some dogs that were up for adoption.

Gavin recently opened up about how they deal with the ever-present paparazzi.

‘We haven’t found the words to explain it. I’ll want to take my kid to the beach, and there’s six grown men chasing us. He’s running around in his underwear as every child should, and I have to go up to them and say, ‘Can you not photograph my son running around in his underwear? The pictures show up anyway. He went through a really angry stage. He’d scream at them, ‘Get away! Don’t take a picture of my mom!’ They’d say, ‘Wow, Kingston’s really moody.’ You’re a (expletive) grown man running after a 4-year-old! What do you want him to do?”

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Fame / Flynet / INFdaily.com

1. Time offened

The stefani boys are handome it’s great ther to make me happy

Kingston’s glasses; needed or a fashion statement? he looks great in them though :)

Kingston are handsome the celebrity boys

Out for a few hours and they need a nanny, give me a break, I didnt have one and managed, and to me Gavin is so weird making the kids weird to me!

I agree, they can’t seem to manage without a nanny even doing a simple errand or going to the playground. It’s not like they have 6 kids, for goodness sake. I thought taking your kids to the park was all about spending time with them. I have nothing against nannies, a lot of celebs and regular folks have them, but usually the whole idea is to look after the children when you are working.

5. mackenzie

So what if Gwen and Gavin use a nanny for two kids. Jessica Alba uses a nanny for honor. Jessica and cash went to target the zoo outing with the nanny along.

Maybe the nanny has a regular schedule, and this was one of her days to work, and, instead of leaving, Gwen and Gavin stayed with their kids.

7. JMO

As a nanny we don’t become just people who take care of your kids we become a part of the family! I agree it’s not necessary to have one with you 24/7 esp. only w/ 2 children but perhaps they invited the nanny along or the kids asked her to come? It’s not impossible that King and Zuma love their nanny and want her around!!

8. Tazina

People get so anal about every little thing. Ooooh the nanny is with them. Get real. It’s not that big a deal. It’s their deal. Who cares.

9. elizabeth marinas

gwen’s boys are so cute

It’s about giving the nanny a break and also the desire to just be alone with your kids. It’s ok to have nannies but don’t leave all the parenting to the nannies. Alot of people giving Angelina and Brad flack saying they hide their nannies but it’s just that to them it seems like their nannies do the assisting and seem to take over when they are busy or working.

11. Jolene

Cute family!

Anonymous said: 09:41 pm
    I completely agree with you give the nanny a break to have a life outside of work and spend some alone time with your kids. With the Jolie-Pitts I guess people have double standard because Jennifer Garner, Halle Berry, Nicole Richie and Sandra Bullock ex… all have nannies that are ether not seen or are really seen and none of them have been accuse of hiding their nannies. While the Jolie-Pitts who have always openly talked about the fact that they have help are always accuse of hiding their nannies and pretending like they don’t have help. I respect any celebrity whether I like them or not that are really seen with their nannies when their out with them when with their kids.

Anonymous said: 09:41 pm

Sorry for the double post.

15. Grandma of Four

Honestly, so many opinions! Frankly, I can understand taking the nanny along! With all the paps chasing this family, the nanny is a great helping hand! And, who knows, she may actually enjoy being with the whole gang! Don’t be so darn critical! The nanny is an extra set of eyes and ears to make sure those little guys are safe! Give it a rest and enjoy the pics of a family out trying to have a normal life with their children! :-)

did anyone notice Kingston´s toe nails? why does a handsome little boy need red toe nails? maybe they should have a baby girl then.

17. yoco

Gwen has stated Kingston like to get mani/ pedis he has worn pink, blue and other color polishes in the past. His parents are rock stars

18. diwan

I just wanted to let you know that we have found an excellent Spanish speaking nanny for our family through your NannyPro siteNanny