Pink Confirms: I’m Pregnant!

Pink Confirms: I'm Pregnant!

We have confirmation: Pink is going to be a mom!

The 31-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Wednesday that she and hubby Carey Hart are expecting their first child.

I’m eating for two these days,” Pink confirmed to Ellen.

The Who Knew singer also said that the doctor “kind of” told her the gender of the baby. “I’m terrified because she thinks it’s a girl.” Why so scared? “My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I’m terrified one of us will go to jail.”

When Ellen asked why she waited to confirm the rumors until now, Pink revealed that she has lost a baby.

I didn’t want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you.”

Was this a planned pregnancy? “I worked for it,” she says. “It was not an ‘oops.’”

Filed under: Expecting,Pink

1. carolyn Robertson

That’s wonderful! Congratulations to them. :)

2. kasey

About time, they’ve been together forever. Great news, congrats!!

Awwww, yay! Love her. Guess she’ll be hanging up the trapeze for a while, huh? ;-)

Congratulations to Pink and Corey! hopefully everything goes well this time and this couple will have a healthy baby. Doesn´t matter if it´s a boy or a girl just as long it´s healthy. So this news tells a lot about the state of Pink and Corey´s relationship a the moment:they´re definitely back on together!

5. courtney

uh she also says in that interview that she waited to announce this pregnancy because she’s had a miscarriage before. good luck for a smooth pregnancy this time

6. Hanh

I wonder if the miscarriage was what put their marriage on the rocks the first time around. Good luck for her! I hope she has a healthy happy pregnancy.

congrats . thanks.