Mariah Carey Sings Mariah Carey Songs To Her Baby Bump

Mariah Carey Sings Mariah Carey Songs To Her Baby Bump

Like a lot of expectant moms, Mariah Carey sings to her pregnant belly. And I guess it stands to reason that the tunes Mariah chooses to sing are her own.

When asked in an interview which songs off her new album “Merry Christmas II You” she was singing to her unborn child, Mariah answered, “The whole album, because I was recording this, and that’s what was going on. I just hope that they don’t turn out hating Christmas!”

Mariah also talked about how her pregnancy may alter her holiday plans this year. “I’m trying to figure out how I can so some of the things, but a lot of the things are just out,” she said. “I’m trying to figure out where we’re going for Christmas, because I usually go to Aspen, but I’m not supposed to go there this year because I can’t ski and I can’t really do any of that stuff being pregnant.”

Filed under: Mariah Carey,Pregnancy Watch

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

“They”?? Is she having twins?

2. LINDA B

WHY DO YOU SAY “THEY”….ARE THERE TWINS ABOARD???

When is that ridiculous hair over one eye “style” going to be out? How can anyone stand to go around looking out of just one eye?

4. Aish

I assumed she said “they” as she doesn’t know the gender so she can’t say “he” or “she”

5. Courtney

she’s not the first singer to say this others have over the years. sure twins are more common after age 35 with fertility treatments or not which she and nick have already said she conceived naturally though she had to take progesterone suplimentry shots because of their prior loss and that particular hormone made her gain weight before she conceived which isn’t uncommon besides muscle weighes more than fat and she’s a muscular girl so it’s going to look like twins even if it’s a single baby which they’ve already said it is

as soon as i read this i said the exact same thing! they??? maybe its twins! usually if you don’t know the gender, you don’t say they! it is usually ‘the baby’ or even ‘it’ but they implies more then one!

7. Darryl Hill

She can sing anything and I’ll listen.

8. Courtney

she wears the hair over the left side of her face because she doesn’t like that side profile. most parents to be don’t say it but the medical community does. and like I said before twins aren’t uncommon in mothers over 35 but her and nick already said they know their only having one and won’t reveal the sex until the birth announcement

puke!

She’s had fertility treatments whether they will admit to it or not, it’s more likely for them to have twins. She has always been a ridiculous diva and she will always be one, kids or not. Wearing high heels during a risky pregnancy, after a miscarriage, would seem illogical to most people, but Mariah just cares about her looks so it makes perfect sense to her. That’s her thing and we’re somehow supposed to accept it according to the Lambs.

11. Victoria

Wow Anon, you seem really bitter or whatever. Number one, celebrity or not, money or not, not everyone who is 40 has to have fertility treatments to get pregnant. Yes she had a miscarriage and yes the older you get the riskier pregnancy is but you have no idea if her pregnancy is risky or not, you’re not her OB/GYN. Everything could be going wonderful, and most likely is. Last everyone she probably said they because her and Nick haven’t found out what sex the baby is, so she’s trying to be neutral, and saying they is better than calling your baby a ‘it’.

12. Kathy

Ohh she’s so cute

all u peolpe that are talkin shit bout my sista better shut ther fucken mouth before i shut there mouths 4 them and congrates to ur twins sis im and aunt now if u dont shut ur mouth i sware u will be looking like my ass like u all ready are