Teri Hatcher & Emerson: Shopping Buddies

Teri Hatcher & Emerson: Shopping Buddies

Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher and her 13-year-old daughter Emerson Rose made a pretty pair as they ran a few errands together in Los Angeles, California yesterday (November 20).

It’s being reported that Teri is set to leave her hit ABC series after this season. Though the actress has yet to comment on the rumors, a source says she is hoping to land a sitcom of her own.

Teri has given in her notice and is making active preparations to move on. She has another production deal in the pipeline and she is in the early stages of developing a sitcom that she wants to start work on immediately after she finishes Desperate Housewives. She wants a new show in time for the mid-January pilot season.”

Filed under: Emerson Rose Tenney,Teri Hatcher

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I agree she is indeed VERY tall! She’s a doll!

2. Glee

TERI I WANT YOUR BOOTS

Awww! My favorite mother and daughter duo. They seem so happy together. As I alway say when they’re featured. …..I hope that their (mommy-daughter) love affair lasts forever!

…….TAKE A NOTE JADA PINKETT SMITH! THIS IS HOW A MOTHER & DAUGHTER SHOULD BE DRESSED WHEN IN PUBLIC!!! 13 year-old Emerson Rose looks exactly like a typical kid should look! Not like Patti (La Belle) & the Blue Bells from the 70′s music era!

Emerson has strange big hands, i don’t know but something is wrong with them

5. Jolene

So tall!

Why would Teri leave Desperate Housewives this season?? Next year is going to be their last year anyways so she should just wait it out! (Assuming the rumors are true)

So sad a birthday party with no friends, These kids look confused , tired, uncomfortable without the nannies that raise them. What’s with the continuous traveling, Is it suppose to impress the common folk?
    HP0-D07

8. daniel

9. daniel

i also very much agree that she is pretty tall and also beutiul as well..
    Pass4sure 642-813

Emerson definitely doesn’t look like her mother but she is also pretty. It wouldn’t surprise me if she became an actress too …