Amy Adams: “I Want To Be A Good Mom”

Amy Adams: "I Want To Be A Good Mom"

New mom Amy Adams looks enchanting on the December cover of C magazine. The 36-year-old Junebug actress opens up about being mom to 6-month-old daughter Aviana.

I want to be a good mom. I think a lot about what it’s going to be like for my daughter to have an actress as a mother,” Amy says.

Aviana is the first child for Amy and fiancé Darren Le Gallo.

Watch for Amy as she hits the big screen next month in The Fighter, co-starring celeb parents Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg.

Filed under: Amy Adams

Photo credit: C Magazine

She looks great.

2. Courtney

yes she does look great and she didn’t exactly say anything that any new mom celebrity or not wouldn’t. I think she’s been one so far and is trying to keep Aviana out of the spotlight as much as possible until she’s of an age where she can make the decission for herself weather she wants to follow in her mothers footsteps or not

3. Shirilicious

I think she looks horrible on this cover.

4. mamamia

Shirilicious – i agree – she’s normally a beautiful woman but she looks very uncomfortable and wierd in this pic

I third that. I immediately thought the photo was awkward looking.

She looks okay, just a little different. Must be the make-up or the airbrushing. She looks more like herself in the other photos in the magazine, so I wonder why they had to use this one for the cover.

I’d love to read the article. Is the magazine out yet?

7. East Park Sarah

I agree. She just doesn’t really look like the woman I’m used to seeing. Not saying she looks horrible, just not like herself.

8. carolyn Robertson

Love, love, love her!

I think the pic would be better if she weren’t wearing white on a white background.