Kim Zolciak Reveals: I’m Pregnant!

Kim Zolciak Reveals: I'm Pregnant!

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and boyfriend Kroy Biermann are expecting their first child together, Life & Style reports. “I was surprised!” Kim, 32, says about the pregnancy. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.”

At first, Kim denied the pregnancy rumors when a jealous ex leaked the news last month. “I was appalled and disgusted by that,” she says. “I wasn’t through my first trimester — you never know what could happen.”

But now Kim is three months along and ready to share the exciting news: “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.”

Kim has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9. She has been dating Kroy – a 25-year-old Atlanta Falcons defensive – since May. “He makes me a better person,” says Kim. “I love everything about him.”

The couple has yet to find out the gender of the baby. Kim says she can’t wait to start a family with the football star. “I definitely don’t want to get married while I’m pregnant,” she says. “But I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Zolciak

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. Alycia

she looks like Heidi Montag

2. lily

what happen to her “fake girlfriend”.

3. camille

No offense meant, but – who are these people?? (I honestly have no idea)

She looks like a FAILED plastic surgery experiment! She has a hideously large face and horrible features way overdone! HORSE FACE!
    That poor kid doesn’t stand a chance in the looks department.

5. Courtney

almost nobody in the industry is honest about their age anymore and having your third kid at 32 isn’t exactly streaching it. try having your 5th at 39 after surviving a series of strokes while pregnant like Patricia Neal did 45 years ago granted she was an actual star and a beloved one at that not some two bit tramp on TV like Kim is

6. GoodluckKim

Congratulations Kim & Kroy but, hope you do get married, hope Kim will go to LA too, she is a great beauty and a fine GAL… a MISS-FIT in Atlanta housewives… can’t see her there any more. She has got a following and needs to move on UP in her TV experiments, thats for sure staying there will not be in her best light. She is a STAR and needs to shine … where’s THE DONALD … trump … when you need him….not that she needs anyone !!!!

@GoodluckKim……. you must be a relative! Kim’s as trashy and low class as all the other ladies on that show! How else would you explain her relationship with Big Pappa, having a baby after a 5 month relationship with Kroy, and her relationship with the other ladies? Good luck to that kid….. it’s gonna need it.

• Judge Judy

Oh Kim, adorable, it’s always nice to see someone as out of touch with reality as you are working the internet and using a fake name – although goodluckkim isn’t that inventive.
      You are never too old to learn how to work a computer, my Grandma is using it too! Good luck with the new baby, although I’ve heard that pregnancy at 56 can be kind of hard on your body.

“A great beauty”? REALLY?! Sounds like Santa needs to bring you new glasses for Christmas.

What do you mean Kim is a miss fit on Atlanta housewive, I hope you are not implying that she is to good, what show should she be on Trailer Park Trash Gold Diggers of Atlanta?

At least the other women have either been married, getting married or have fulling careers, what makes her better? She doesn’t work, is leeching off of Kandi and is sleeping with a married man, wow what are you thinking about?
      Did you just want to have something to say?

ewwwwwwwwwww

8. Judge Judy

32? Yeah, ok…

She’s 32? That’s about as likely as HIM being 32!

I’d say they were more like Her = 42, Him = 22 (which is fine, but be honest for cripes sake!).

32??? Yeah, right! Looks like 45!

11. Dr. Phil

I just hipe that Big PaPa was snipped! I mean, it is one thing to lie about your age but who the father is?! I feel sorry for your two daughters and the child you are about to bring into this world. You are so hungry for attention it is pathetic…. Please get help before you bring this child into the world…..

Maybe the next baby will be from me. I love this girl. I hope she s husband will give me one time. Like in that movie whit the rich man and poor women.piese auto ieftine dacia

13. k

I have no idea who this is but am quite sure that there is no way she is 32!!

looks more like a pic of mother and son. Kinda kinky pose, but yes mom and son.

ca-ching. of course, she wants to marry him, she’ll get both alimony and child support. big poppa has no interest in her so that meal ticket is gone. on to the next meal ticket who thinks and sees with his penis…

16. Miss Manners

Okay, I don’t like Kim but I would NEVER wish for an innocent child to die. You call the baby an abomination – which is a biblical term, originally – I sure hope you do not consider yourself a Christian. If so, you need to speak with someone from the church. You’re in need of guidance. And a tutorial on how to disengage the caps-lock key.

17. Miss Manners

My comment was in response to someone else’s who is now gone. I apologize if it seems odd now but that lady said she hoped the un-born child died. That’s just too far no matter how you feel about Kim.

Yikes! Glad the admins pulled that, then.