Update: Kourtney Kardashian has taken to her blog to give some more details on Mason’s trip to the hospital this weekend.
Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!”
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had a major scare over the weekend when their 11-month-old son Mason suffered an allergic reaction to peanut butter.
RadarOnline.com reports that Mason and his mom were rushed to the hospital by ambulance on Friday night at around 10pm.
“Scott was terrified,” says a witness of Mason’s dad, who followed behind by car. “He was clearly pretty worried about whatever was going on, but Kourtney was far more in control of the situation.”
According to TMZ the concerned parents called 911 when their son suffered an adverse reaction to peanut butter. Thankfully everything turned out okay – Mason is now “totally fine” and back home with mom and dad.