Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Birthday Boy

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Birthday Boy

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made sure their son Pax had a birthday party to remember!

The A-list couple and four of their children – including the birthday boy who turns 7 tomorrow, Maddox, 9, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 4 – boarded the Josephine river boat along the Siene River on Sunday night (November 28) in Paris, France. Two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne napped this one out.

During the party Pax was seen enjoying his birthday cake, Brad did some video taping of Shiloh and Zahara, and Pax blew up birthday balloons.

The day before, Angie and Brad were seen shopping with Zahara and Shiloh in Paris.

“Angelina was great,” an onlooker said. “She’s patient, and a very hands-on mother, making certain everything fits.” Brad was “very agreeable, absolutely polite and excellent with the girls” as well, a store employee says.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News / INFdaily.com

What a great birthday celebration, such a cute family.

Btw, some children suck their thumbs well beyond 5 or 6 years, and stop when they are good and ready to do so.

It’s The Seine River by the way and it’s on the Bateaux-Mouches.
    They really are the traveling family!

Cute pics, they look happy & enjoying the day!!! My son & niece were both thumbsuckers, my son stopped by 1st grade, my niece was almost 10!!!

I can only imagine what this family is like in private. They seem like such a close, sweet family. Brad filming his little girls, Angelina blowing ballons with the boys. Just so sweet, normal and real. Alot of people say where are Pax’s friends, well his siblings can and are his friends. His b/day happened to fall as they were travelling so they made it a family affair and did fun stuff together. Brad and Angelina seem to be doing a wonderful job as parents.

They move them a lot, of course the little ones will suck their thumbs.

I see comments were deleted. Awful comments are allowed for certain celebrities but comments that are not even cruel just merely make a statement are deleted just because they are about the Jolie Pitts? Is only full-on praise allowed? How biased.

• Lisa Weber

We do our best to moderate and delete comments that violate our comment policy.

I check this site daily and agree some comments very hateful in nature and over the top offensive are allowed for some celebs and others not so much. This is not a good practice. If you are going to delete some derogatory comments you should do across the board. Not pick and choose. Not cool.

• JayMac

I think that the moderators of this site do a very good job deleting inappropriate and offensive posts. I’ve always noticed that about this site. Hateful posts directed at children and that directly can affect children by attacking their parents have no place here. Or elsewhere. Some celebrites attract irrational and hateful attention and when that happens you can speak up and notify the mods by flagging the post.

None of us know these people, so attacking them based on tabloid nonsense and mindless unsourced gossip is just that – nonsense & mindless. Most sites take advantage of this bizarre and uninformed hostility toward Angelina and/or Brad by using it to attract hits. Celebritybabyscoop has never done that. Kudos to them. Civilized behavior can still be found on the internet.

• Blair

they only keep the comments they agree with. no free speech allowed here.

• Blair

for example, take this comment on the Kim Zolciak post-
        Nov 29, 2010 @ 12:18 pm
        Valerie Pie said:
        SHE’S A HOE… UGLY TRASH
        hmm, that one wasnt deleted, i wonder why? i bet we can all agree that the comment is offensive and violates the terms of this website.
        its ok if the comment is offensive, as long as they agree.

Happy birthday to Pax Jolie-Pitt! it seems that the whole family had a great time on the river cruise. Brad filming the girls with his video camera while Angie and the boys blew some balloons. Pax is one lucky guy. he has a loving family that includes loving parents and loving siblings. Wonder what his life wold be like had he stayed in that Vietnamese orphanage? Now he has a loving family and is one lucky boy to be travelling all around the world seeing new countries and cultures. Some may critizice Brad and Angie for doing so but I think that these kids are very lucky when they get to see new places.

8. Leah

lol – I can’t imagine any child thinking a boat trip down a river was a fun way to spend a birthday! x

• mslewis

So, you know little boys who don’t like boats?? Personally. I’ve never met one but maybe you know more little boys than I do. Also, there was food and a birthday cake and PRESENTS!!! How could that not be fun? I think you might be allowing your hatred and jealousy of these people to blind you to the obvious. I pity you.

Leah: Do you have kid’s especially young kids because a lot of kids love boats and love going on them. My sons fist grade class tock a field trip on the Best New and Touristy boat in New York and I was a helper that day let me tell you those kids had a so much fun and so did I.

Anonymous 3:13am Did you ever think that maybe CBS thought that the comments were inappropriate and how do you know that CBS does not do this on other post on this site.

happy birthday pax. thanks.

So sad a birthday party with no friends, These kids look confused , tired, uncomfortable without the nannies that raise them. What’s with the continuous traveling, Is it suppose to impress the common folk?

The kids all look happy especially on the hot balloon ride earlier in the day they were probably tired in the evening. They also look happy all six in the beach pics. Its possible he had another party at their house with friends. Personally I wouldn’t want my kids out in public with the JP kids because I don’t want them being photographed by paps. Happy 7th Bday Pax with your loving family . Less than 4 yrs ago he was in an orphanage, now he has been to concerts in NOLA, Prague, NYC, Chicago, Venice, Paris, Berlin…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pax:)

Anonymous 9:36 I think you the one that sad and pathetic their nothing wrong with having a birthday parties with just family. You know how these kids look when there with their nannies how? the nannies and never really seen in public but you have this inside scoop on how they look when there with them just like we really see Jennifer Garner nannies so we don’t know how her kids are when there with.

14. george

Awww! My favorite mother and daughter duo. They seem so happy together. As I alway say when they’re featured. …..I hope that their (mommy-daughter) love affair lasts forever!

…….TAKE A NOTE JADA PINKETT SMITH! THIS IS HOW A MOTHER & DAUGHTER SHOULD BE DRESSED WHEN IN PUBLIC!!! 13 year-old Emerson Rose looks exactly like a typical kid should look! Not like Patti (La Belle) & the Blue Bells from the 70′s music era!
    646-985