Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: L.A. Concert Date

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: L.A. Concert Date

Mom-to-be Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom were seen leaving the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif. on Sunday night (November 28).

The newlyweds were there to see Pink Floyd in concert. While the paparazzi snapped photos, Orlando lovingly held her hand and made sure his wife was warm.

Motherhood has always been a desire for the model.

“I’ve always been open about wanting to be a mother one day, and I’ve always thought Orlando would be a great dad,” Kerr said in an interview.

“I think having children and pregnancy is a part of life, I look at how models like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio have done it and made it a part of their lives,” she added.

The couple are expecting their baby in January.

Filed under: Expecting,Miranda Kerr

Photo credit: Flynet

1. alaina

lovely

2. Erica Ann

I really think she is having a girl

3. Alisha

They are adorable together.

4. Courtney

Erica Ann I think so to.and it’s so heartwarming to see a man care so much about his pregnant wife and unborn child.

okay, I know this may sound a little bad…but man, every picture i’ve seen of them has orlando trying to cover her, grab her arm, swoon her, touch her, leading her, it looks really clingy and possessive and I know it’s suppose to be a loving gesture, but man! if my husband touched me like that all the time when i was pregnant, I would’ve killed!

yeah, what annoys me is that there’s something really fake about orlando. When you look at other couples, they’re very close, very loving, with him, it seems like he’s all up for show. It’s all about him being the guy with the sword and her being the damsel in distress or something. The body language is just weird. yep, definitely see something weird now that you mentioned it…

7. Susana

Look at her face, like she is having hot flashes. Looks like she will be having the baby NOW!

I think he’s just being very protective of her, especially now. Although I have seen some photos where it looks like he’s pulling her too hard, kinda like Tom Cruise used to do to Katie Holmes

yeah! that’s who they remind me of, tomkat! but it’s weird cause he’s not even like really touching her in the picture, he’s like touching the air around her shoulder. cause it’s just hard to have your hand around someone’s shoulder without grabbing their shoulder. It’s like tom cruise doing his pageant wave thing where his hand is not moving.

I would’nt mind having Orlando Bloom touching me all the time!! Eheheh

wow her face looks like a ripe apple.