The Kardashian Sisters & Mason Arrive At LAX

The Kardashian Sisters & Mason Arrive At LAX

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday (November 30). Little 11-month-old Mason was carried by his mom through the crowd. The ladies had just flown in from New York City, where they were promoting their book Kardashian Konfidential.

They appeared on the Today show yesterday morning discussing what it’s like to be famous. Kourtney chimed in that she is the only one of the three sisters who can walk in public without being recognized.

She said, “I can go because I’m 5 feet tall. No one see me. When I can go by myself, without Kim, Khloe Mason or Scott I am fine but if i have one of them with me, even Mason, I get stopped.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick

Photo credit: Flynet

will these people ever go away? EVER???

• Mara

Amen! Three people with no discernible talents other than to exploit themselves and annoy are every where. I try not to comment on them but they are everywhere. Sad what we have become to as a society when these people are treated as if they have actually accomplished something substantial.

• Mara

Sorry for the incoherent sentence, basically the Khardashians are talentless and annoying.

basically, you’re retarded because you cant spell a word that’s right in front of your face and you are so insecure about your problems that you go on the internet a criticize people that have never done anything to you.

I know! Just off the plane and on their bb’s….Are you really that important?? Get over yourselves!

3. Brooke

Mason is adorable.

Mason is a cutie, precious :-)

5. Heather

Mason looks so sweet!! They have an amazing talent for business. No, they are not actors or artist, they are businesswomen who know how to move products. They know what people want and respond to. Thats their talent!

6. Dawn

I completely agree with Heather, but I’m getting really sick of them as well. Not so much Kourtney or Khloe, but Kim and her ever plastic face and the whole “I should have a Family & be married by now”. Also..they asked for this fame, so I hope they are not complaining about getting stopped by fans. =)

7. caitlin

they have an amazing talent for business. No, they are not actors or artist, they are businesswomen who know how to move products. They know what people want and respond to. Thats their talent! Yeah businesswomen and talent to have their face and name on perfume credit card make up. My god they must be the first celebrity to ever do that not. There Mariah Carey Sarah Jessica Parker Britany spears beyonce. The only reason why theses girls are “famous’ is because of Kim sex tape.

8. tyff

OMG!! Who the fuck are these haters? ! ?

9. Shariel

if you ppl actually took the time to watch their show you would actually know that they desirve every second in the lime light that they get… every one of them is educated, they own their own clothing line and store, they are always standing up for a good cause, and you would also notice that they are actually good people. They work hard to do everything that they do and people like you who bash them just make it easier for people like me to respect them even more because they have to put up with all of your crap also. If you dont like them thats ok but you really should keep ur mouth closed about it because its really rude and they dont desirve that at all