Gisele Bündchen: “I Want More Kids For Sure”

Gisele Bündchen: "I Want More Kids For Sure"

Supermodel mom Gisele Bündchen tells British Vogue she’d love to have more babies.

I want more kids for sure but I don’t know when,” the new mom said. “Right now I have my hands full! I’m feeling very lucky.”

The 30-year-old Brazilian beauty is mom to son Benjamin, who turns 1 next week, and is also stepmom to husband Tom Brady‘s 3-year-old son Jack.

“For Benjamin, his big brother is his hero,” Gisele said. “Jack comes in and Benjamin has a big smile. He wants to follow him around. Anything he does, he’s just in awe of him like, ‘Oh my God!’”

Gisele admits it took some time for Jack – who’s mother is actress Bridget Moynahan – to accept the new baby.

“He’s the sweetest kid,” she said. “Sometimes siblings can get in each other’s space. He was used to having all the attention and then when you have to share, you don’t like it. Overall they really get along and I’m very lucky.”

The proud mama went on to say that Jack inspired her latest project, a new animated web series called Gisele and the Green Team, which will present environmental issues to kids.

He is obsessed with Diego [Dora The Explorer's cartoon cousin], so I thought he’d really like it. I originally wanted the cartoon to be GG and the Green Team because my little peanut, little Jack, calls me GG.”

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

She’s such a sweetheart, I love her! She seems like a really nice, down-to-earth person and wonderful mother/step-mother.

2. dholmas

She does seem like a good mum and step mum. I wish them well having more children.

Down to earth? LOL She couldn’t be any further from this planet with all her nonsense and BS.

I’ve never sensed that type of attitude from her. From what I know, she grew up in a small town in Brazil, she’s very close to her family, she’s a really sweet and professional to work with, she always seems very appreciative of all the opportunities she’s gotten, and she’s using her fame and money to do some good. Plus, she’s never been one of those celebs/models you see on red carpets or night clubs every night. You don’t even see her at the Pats games like most other athletes’ famous wives cause she hides. She’s usually either working or spending time with her family (in jeans, t-shirt and no make-up).
      I never understood why people are always attacking her. She’s such a contrast to most female celebs today. Even the whole Bridget/John situation was handled well, with minimum drama, by all involved.
      The media has consistantly portrayed her in a negative light by twisting her words and taking them out of context.
      She seems like a genuinly nice person to me.

so you have worked with her professionally? She was tasteless and classless during and right after Bridget Moynahan’s pregnancy. Two days after she gave birth Gisele was grinding on Tom Brady outside of the old Louis at Boston Public. Then last week Gisele mooned people. Classy.

The media does not twist her words. They quote what she says and she’s an idiot know it all.

5. angel

she loves her children, yes her son AND step-son and thats what makes her beautiful

Ummm…what are you talking about? She’s always said she wants more kids and that’s exactly what she’s saying here.
    You can read, right?

7. ragdoll

Earlier this year to anyone who’d listen, she exclaimed she was going to get knocked up pronto and frequently. It’s the reason she insisted on that 20,000+ sq ft ecological nightmare of a house. Now she doesn’t know when she’ll get around to having another one. She also said she was scaling back on the work for her big ol’ husband. That’s a lie. And exactly what are her hands full with? She has nannies, chauffeurs, assistants, chefs, personal trainers, etc. She had that kid for one reason and one reason only so Bridget wouldn’t have something that she didn’t. I wager that in his 12 months of existence, Gisele has been Benjy’s sole caregiver maybe twice. She wasn’t even alone with the kid in the above photo op.

Oh you poor pathetic soul we missed you.