Jennifer Garner & Her Library Lasses

Jennifer Garner & Her Library Lasses

Jennifer Garner was spotted taking her daughters, Violet and Seraphina, to the public library in Pacific Palisades, Calif. on Thursday (December 2).

Violet just turned 5 this past Wednesday. Next it will be Seraphina’s turn to blow out the candles when she turns two in January.

Garner was last seen with her littlest one going to Target a few days ago.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Jennifer Redgrave

Jennifer and Ben are really blessed! They’ve two stunning (and calm) daughters. They seem to be great parents! Just a fashion critical, Jen is a gorgeous woman, but she doesn’t take care of herself. At least she should wear a flat, it’s prettier than this ‘man shoes’. Maybe she’s a busy mom, and a friend advice Jessica Biel should take Jenn for a shopping spree.

2. Tazina

Jennifer looks great. I love her military style top. The jeans go perfectly with it. First poster – your words don’t make any sense. You have two completely different topics in one sentence….sorry, don’t know what you’re trying to say.

3. dholmas

She looks great and dressed for comfort. She is not on the redcarpet but spending quality time with her daughters. I love that go to the library quite often. I had my own library at the age of 3. By the way I love the shoes. They remind me of one pair of Bjorn’s I have. So comfy.

4. Shel

It’s an outfit I’d wear. Cute. Nice to see them doing such a normal activity, going to the library.

She is wearing boots and looks very nice. I just wished the paps would lay off the constant stalking of her and the children. It’s true, she handles it very well but still, if we saw this much of other celebbrity mothers I’m sure we would see them in some pretty comfortable outfits as well.

Her first priority is the well being and nurturing of her girls and she gets a A+ for her efforts from me. I really 20admire this woman. She is amazing and her little one are absolutely adorable.

Garner could look much better. Considering Jen has 2+ full-time nannies to take care of her kids, she has plenty of time to look decent when she leaves the house. Jen’s ” I am a haggard mommy” routine is not believeable; especially with all her help. I have twins and another on the way with no help and I look much better when I leave the house.

You look much better when you leave the house??? Say’s who?, you? OMG, so laughable! You sound completely full of yourself. What the heck do you dress up in when caring for small children?? Weirdo!

“I look much better when I leave the house”

Aw, it’s kind of adorable how delusional you are.

I am so sick of looking at these 2 every day. I can’t scroll down fast enough.

shes a BITCH!

I keep waiting to find out why some on this site do not like Jennifer Garner. I would very much like to know what she did to deserve such contempt. Did she murder some one.

I swear she gets more hate than Angelina Jolie. Those that don’t like her make her more popular than her fans with their numerous negative comments whenever a story about her is posted.

Some of the haters seem to be Jolie fans, which is kind of odd. One can like both! Maybe it’s jealousy? Jennifer has never done anything rude or offensive and she takes great care of her children. I don’t see why she even gets hate at all.

They are SUCH a beautiful family!

“Aw, it’s kind of adorable how delusional you are”

What’s the matter? Let me guess, you are ugly and infertile.

12. Jennifer Redgrave

You guys must respect people’s opinion! Like many other women, I wouldn’t wear it. And if you wear it, ok, I respect it’s your way of dressing up. And I didn’t say anything abour her taking her daughters to the library. It’s the opposite. She is a very present mother and it’s really important to a Hollywood mother have time to family. So don’t judge people only for opinions, alright ?! I’m sick and tired of this kind of cloth that she wears, if you like good for you. For me this is not fashionable. Thank you, dears!