Bethenny Frankel & Her California Crew

Bethenny Frankel & Her California Crew

Reality TV starlet Bethenny Frankel was spotted with hubby Jason Hoppy and their 6-month-old daughter Bryn in Los Angeles on Friday (December 3).

The 40-year-old New Yorker is currently in California appearing in the reality show Skating with the Stars, which she said has been a lot of work: “It’s like the Mafia, and I can’t get out because I’m committed and I love [my partner Ethan Burgess] and I have to do this now for him. But there are days that I’m like, ‘Why the heck did I do this’? But ultimately it is really fun.”

Bethenny’s reality TV viewing audience will see it all played out on season two of Bethenny Getting Married? on Bravo, which has been renamed Bethenny Ever After. “You’ll see some skating on Bethenny Ever After,” she said. “[And] issues with the in-laws, religion, first year of marriage, all that I have taken on and trying to balance it all and throw ['Skating'] into the mix like a complete stark raving lunatic.”

Filed under: Bethenny Frankel,Bryn Hoppy

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. JMO

that baby is really small for 6 months!!!

2. Anonymous2

Bryn is such a sweetie! Thanks for Bethenny!

3. popsykl

Brynn is too tiny, fatten the baby up bethenny!!!!

4. Da

That is one tiny baby. My goodness!

Her baby was born premature, so even though she is six months old, she wouldn’t be expected to be as big as a normal six-month-old. Not only do you have to subtract the amount of time the baby was premature, but preemies also tend to lag behind where they should be even with the adjustment (so a six-month-old who was born one month premature would still probably be smaller than a normal, full-term 5-month-old).

Sorry, y’all but I think Bethenny is a snob!

7. Brandi

Looks like daddy does all the work. Bethenny is too busy posing for the camera. WOW!

ya, DIVA!

How ridiculous. Why does anyone show up at their job? Because they’re being paid to.

What an idiot, and a media whore.

This woman is as yucky as they come…For someone who promotes healthy ways, this woman looks the furthest thing from healthy. And she’s got a lame husband tagging along. What strong, normal man in their right mind would put up with an obnoxious fame, media whore like Bethenny. She is an exaggerating liar who subliminally plays the victim card and all you loser fans kiss her skinny, bony, very unattractive a$$. This is the reason why we have so many messed ups teenage girls.

8:29 PM:

No that is not quite true. I had my twins at 35 weeks and they were both 5 pounds and they were much bigger than that at 4 months. That small baby is from Bethanny not eating properly during her pregnancy (to keep thin on purpose I assume). This is due to being a selfish woman and not soley about having a premature baby, which happened because Bethanny was starving herself when she was pregnant.

12. Brooke

Looks like the baby is on the skinny girl diet too!

Let’s be fair here. I can’t stand this woman either, but her baby looks fine. Some babies are bigger than others, some are always petite. This woman is pretty short and small-framed, so it’s not really that surprising that her child might be, too.

She’s a fame-whore for sure, but let’s not jump to saying she’s endangering her baby, sheesh.

Bethenny, I hope you read this! Put some time in with your husband and baby the photos above send a very poor message. It looks as if you are not even with your family??? What is wrong with you? Please don’t get so caught up in your fame and forget what’s really important. Your family should always come first. Your baby looks neglected by you! Women like you seem make me sick you luck out and get a good husband and partner and you put him and your baby on the back burner. Your career will last forever as long as your fans believe you are sincere in the reasons they became your fans in the first place and that was your longing for a real relationship, good partner and family. The whole “skating with the stars” and the other seemingly unimportant projects you take on is ridiculous!!! I just hope you don’t have your “kinda-fame” burnout and more sadly lose your marriage. You really need to chill a bit! I am a fan but lately I have seen photos and have read or heard some of your comments and it is a real turn off. I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed. You are not appearing to be humble or thankful for your many great blessings, watch out!!!Many before you have come and gone for thinking they were all that!!!