Angelina Jolie & Her Smiley Sweeties

Angelina Jolie & Her Smiley Sweeties

Such a smiley group! Academy Award-winning actress Angelina Jolie was spotted with four of her children – Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 4 – shopping at Lee’s Art Store in New York City on Tuesday (December 7).

Dressed in a red military jacket while carrying a sword, Shiloh had a serious case of the giggles as she left the arts and crafts store. The other kids couldn’t hep but smile at their charismatic sister. Such a sweet group!

Last Saturday, Angie was seen at the same store with partner Brad Pitt and their 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Fame / INFdaily.com

ah, i want a daughter like shiloh! what a personality, totally eclipses her famous mum.

2. CutebabeShi

Really love Shiloh. She looks funny to play with.

3. Elizabeth

I love Zahara! She looks so pretty and is growing into a beautiful young lady.

♥_♥ Shiloh’s sweet and goofy smile.

5. elle

Awww this made my day

6. Jules

Love this!!!! Her hair is growing fastttt!

7. abby

not to be critical, but i don’t think that’s a pirate outfit. ooks like a little nutcracker jacket or jacket that the guards of the british palace wear. adorable all the same.

I love when Brad and/or Angie have a movie coming out (not that I go and see it) but we get to see new pics of the kids. Their kids are what is most interesting about them and that is what I find endearing. Cute kids overload.

9. JMO

I love how Z and Mad are kinda looking like they’re cracking up at Shiloh! So cute!! I love her little missing tooth too!

10. SiervaMaria

There’s a cute video on Popsugar of them getting to the car. Shiloh is hilarious and Pax too. I think these two are the ones who keep the clan laughing. Mad and Zee seem more close to the vest with their interations with strangers, but Shiloh seems to not care. She’s her mother’s daughter; both Gemini’s.

Weren’t they in Paris 2 days ago? And Budapest a week ago? Today they’re in NY. Tomorrow probably California. They have no interaction with any other kids but themselves because they’re always on planes. They probably don’t even know where they really live. BUT, they are cute!

I think that kind of life is really going to mess them up

Really? because I saw a video of them with other kids at a mall in Budapest, they attended a Bday party for a kid in Venice ,Johnny said Pax played video games with his son Jack, Zahara attended a bday party for a classmate at the American girl store. Kimora lee Simmons says her kids have had playdates with them. Their kids attend the same school. A lady in NOLA living in Make It Right home says the boys play with her grandsons when they are in town. So they have friends all over the world that they can kieep in contact with on the phone, computer, skype etc. Most importantly they are with their parents.

Lovely sihloh

Can’t stop smiling with Shiloh!!!!! She’s cute.

14. Lila

Such beautiful children! I love how distinct their personalities appear. They seem like a close family unit too which is nice to see.

15. Natalia Caver.

Shiloh is wearing the Wool Military Jacket by RALPH LAUREN…..she look so lovely……

• Sophie Smith

The cost of it is over $400 x_x!

and for all the prudes out there, it’s a GIRL coat ;)

Oh my god… I can’t even imagine being able to afford a piece of clothe for myself for $400 much less for a child who will grow out of it pretty soon (of course her younger siblings will be able to wear it but they’ll grow out of it too) and it’s not even a basic, it looks more like something only for special occasions. While I totally would like to be as rich as them, I don’t think I’d ever waste money like that.

16. Sweet

Shiloh so pretty and funny and sweet smile

Love these pics! Shi really cracks me up! Her beautiful smile really made my day. And how beautiful and elegant does Zee look in her outfit. Seems like Mad is smiling at his little sis who´s jumping up and down from joy. This whole gang really is very cute. First it was Knox and Viv at Lee´s Art Shop on Saturday with mum and dad and now it was the four older ones´ turn to visit the store. Seems to be their favorite place in NY. Also Pax looks cute. He was hiding behind his teddy bear most of the time. He seems to be a little bit shier than the other three older JP kids but is it a wonder? He still is used to the publicity that he, his parents and siblings are used to. Maybe the twins are not quite used to it yet but unfortunately they, too, have to get used to it in time. Wherever this family goes, the paps follow them 24/7.

I love this family. The kids seem to have all different personalities, but the bond between them seem to be genuine and strong.
    I think they’re lucky to travel the world with mom and dad.

19. nicoleC

shiloh is a mini version of Angelina

Anna said – “just look at Michael Douglas oldest son that kid turned out great” LOL Michael Douglas’s oldest son is in JAIL so he didn’t turn out great.

I have a small ummmm, confusion I suppose with the J-P family. I get that they care about the poor and thta they want their kids to be indoividuals etc etc. What I don’t get is how oestentatious they are. Honestly Shiloh turns up in amazing embroidered leather jackets that would cost insane amounts and Ralph lauren jackets and , well, its just their mother supposedly finds it difficult to eat after visiting refugee camps. Yet clearly she has no problem with churning through ridiculous amounts of cash for her family for designer items. Just seems contradictory…

This is funny. the kids wear hand me downs.They are often accused of looking homeless. Now the one time they are dressed in expensive clothes the parents are being ostentatious. How do you know the outfits weren’t gifts from the designers? Also their parents make $15 M-20 M a film. should they give away all their money to charities

• Trish

So what, did you buy it? Good grief, if her parents spent $$$$ that they earned so WHAT!!! Get a Life you Envious People!!!

I love that Shiloh is so tall! It totally suits her personality.

23. Faye

Your comment reminded me of a piece I read in People magazine on Chloe Lattanzi, the daughter of singer Olivia Newton-John. She suffered from anorexia. She put part of the blame on being left at home in L.A. when she was young while her mother travelled around the world working. That separation made her feel unloved and abandoned. From what I can see Angelina & Brad are handling their family situation very intelligently. They have created a tight mobile family unit yet at the same time their children are able to adapt to their surroundings quickly and make new friends easily. These lovely pictures alone show some very happy kids. Zahara is a beautiful little girl and Shiloh seems to have such a whimsical personality. Really like both their coats!