Is Carrie Underwood Pregnant?

Is Carrie Underwood Pregnant?

Carrie Underwood would like to respond to rumors that she’s pregnant. “Oh gosh, no!” the country star said in radio interview on Monday (December 6).

Well, that ought to stop the rumors. For a couple of days.

Carrie, who married hockey player Mike Fisher in July, admits that being a newlywed seems to start the pregnancy speculation. “As soon as you get married that happens,” she said.

But the Cowboy Casanova singer sounds like she can defend herself. She recounted a recent Food Network event where she had to put one celebrity chef in his place. “The food was great, but after the chefs were done they all sat back and had a few. Afterward I got to meet them, and a guy was bombed,” she recalls.

“He said, ‘So did you just have a baby?’ I said, ‘You do not ever ask a woman if she just had a baby. Do I look like I just had a baby?’…He got in trouble, and I took his drink away.”

Filed under: Carrie Underwood

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

In God’s time it will happen. Carrie needs to enjoy married life.

2. melo1983

Nooo she’s not. Jeez, she has an interview just about every week saying how her and Mike would love to start a family eventually but now is definitely not the time. She also said she’s tired of people thinking the minute you get married, then you must immediately get pregnant. I agree with her lol.

I haven’t even heard these rumors before . . . I feel like sometimes the site makes them up just so that they can dispel them.

She and her husband don’t even live in the same country, let alone together. They are married only in law and nothing else. I doubt a child will be coming any time soon. She would be forced to actually spend time with her husband.

I love the tone of her skin!

5. rikki triana

If she wants a kid it will happen,go live yer life and dnt worrie about hers

Wait so is she pregnant?

7. Emmy hammon

I think that carry is not because enews hasn’t said anything about carry being pregnant and if she is 2months pregnant, then where is the baby bump

8. Emmy hammon

9. Emmy hammon

10. Emmy hammon

I <3 carry

why are people always starting rumors about famous people? you should at least find out the truth first. I <3 carrie!

carrie dont listen to them ur not pregnant you dont even look it your not fat either those losers dont konw what pregnant is lol!!im your biggest fan!!

carrie your not pregnant those losers dont know what pregnant is your not even fat dam there stupid lol im your biggest fan!!!

she (carri) is an amazig peerson wenever she wants 2 have kids she will

cariie will have kids when ever she is ready

16. jadie

carrie will have kids when she is ready people

17. west

Carrie is smart, she knows when it’s the right time to start a family.But if you really think about it she and mike do have a family, just not human beings.(2 dogs)

18. CRAZYDEDE

CARRIE IS NOT PREGNANT AND I DONT BELEIVE ANYTHING ELSE K AND GOOO CARRIE IM UR BIGGEST FRIEND

why does it even matter to you guys anewae if she wants to have a child let her go for it. its her life not yours and .fyi.go get alife and get out of hers(carries)

20. carrie fan

carrie is not pregnant if she wants a child she will have it at her own tim geez people just leave her alone

After somebody gets married people always expect that the girl is pregnant… FYI, dont start saying stuff unless you know its true!!!!
    And it is none of your business anyway! If she wants to start a family, let her, its her life not yours!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope shezzzzzzzzzzzz pregoooo :) omg i think she will be an ahhhh mazing mom …!!!!!!!!xO

23. hot man

carrie im 23 years old maybee you should go to google images and type in hot cowboy im the 2nd one over