Céline Dion Debuts Twins Eddy & Nelson

Céline Dion Debuts Twins Eddy & Nelson

Céline Dion debuts her newborn fraternal twin boys, Eddy and Nelson, on the cover of her native Canada’s Hello! Magazine.

According to their proud mama, the twins, born on October 23, are doing well. “They’re feeding every two hours now,” she said. “It’s going well. I don’t get a lot of sleep, yes, for sure I’m tired, but that’s what I want.”

The Power of Love singer said they’re staying put this holiday season. “It’s the twins’ first Christmas – I’m staying home for sure!”

The 42-year-old pop star and her 68-year-old husband René Angelil – who also have a 9-year-old son René-Charles together — underwent six IVF treatments before Céline got pregnant.

The couple have named the boys Eddy and Nelson, after record producer Eddy Marnay and human rights campaigner and former South African President Nelson Mandela.

Filed under: Celine Dion

Photo credit: Hello! Canada

what cuties!

2. klutzy_girl

They are so cute!

Celine is so perfect and has a perfect life. I wish I could be her for just a day.

• Brooke

No one’s life is perfect.

• Grace

Well said Brooke. And I’m not sure how anyone could describe someone’s life as perfect after reading about the two babies they spend months trying to have. I wouldn’t exactly call a decade-long struggle with infertility and a husband who has had cancer and two heart attacks a perfect life. She seems to be happy with her life, but that’s not the same thing as having a perfect life.

They have lots of hair.

sweet! I love that hair:)

Beautiful little boys

Very happy for her
    she finally has her babies
    they are adorable
    Wish much happiness to them, and their older brother.

Precious little baby boys.

What beautiful boys, and such a nice picture. I love how the one baby is gripping Celine’s finger in his sleep.

10. Heather

Beautifuly babies!! I am so, so happy for this well deserving family!

11. KAREN

What beautiful babes!! I agree, they have had trials in life, far from perfect but I think that it is a great life and they seem so in love, even after all of it. She and her husband have faced those trials with, in my opinion, much dignity and honesty. I am sure that it has been hard to share what she has, but she knows that her fan’s love her and wish her nothing but the best.

12. Karen

No one has a perfect life. I had many years of infertility, too, so I know how precious her angels are to her. This makes all the years of heartbreak worth it all. Congratulations to a beautiful woman!

13. Kieryan

OH my how cute are they!!! Sweet babies =) She worked so hard to get them here….Im glad everything worked out!