Taylor Swift’s Thanksgiving With The Gyllenhaals

Taylor Swift's Thanksgiving With The Gyllenhaals

Auntie Taylor?

Country pop star Taylor Swift, actress Maggie Gyllenhaal and her 4-year-old daughter Ramona were spotted in Brooklyn, New York on Thanksgiving Day (November 25). Ramona tugged on Taylor’s hand as the trio strolled together.

Later that same day, Taylor and her new beau, Jake Gyllenhaal, were seen taking a romantic stroll through Brooklyn. Arm in arm, the happy couple got some last-minute groceries before heading back to Maggie’s home for Thanksgiving dinner.

Jake, 29, recently weighed in on having children one day soon:

Children are really where it’s at. That’s what I feel turning 30, more than I ever did.”

Meanwhile, Taylor, 20, recently talked about having kids one day…in the distant future.

Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I’d love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did.”

Do you think Jake and Taylor are a good couple?

Filed under: Jake Gyllenhaal,Maggie Gyllenhaal,Ramona Sarsgaard,Taylor Swift

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Jennifer Redgrave

Yes, I do. And she’s already a cool aunt and will be a awesome mom. My wishes for the family!

they’re are the cutest couple ever! i love them together :) and Ramona is so cute

3. Domino

They are ADORABLE I love them and I hope they stay together. :) Ramona seems to really like her already and that says a lot, kids see everything.

They are ADORABLE!! I’m totally in love with their age difference. Charming and sweet I must say:)

• Sunny Sue

You’re “in love with their age difference”?? I’m sorry but that statement is odd. If you don’t mind it, fine. But to be “in love” with it?

I don’t think they make a good couple. She always seems so immature to me and is so very different from the other girls he’s dated. Like he’s going through some sort of early life crisis.

6. Brooke

How do you go from Reese Witherspoon to Taylor Swift? It’s like going from Ann Taylor to Forever 21.

7. Anna

They seem like such a strange couple to me. But we don’t really know them so maybe they are a great match.

8. Valerie Pie

I’m sorry, I wouldn’t touch Taylor Swift with an enemy’s hand… She is a little girl and she’s VERY immature… Great choice Jake… Now I see why Reese left you.

9. Me123

I’m sorry but how is Taylor Swift immature? She’s much more mature than a lot of the celebrities her age. She seems very kind, generous, sweet and helpful. All her friends say she’s a great person. I don’t understand why you’re saying she’s immature? Mind explaining a little more?

• Valerie Pie

Yes I do mind having to explain a little more why it’s MY opinion that she’s immature… It’s just that… MY OPINION… And it’s not for me to elaborate to you or anyone else for that matter… Speak your own thoughts and opinions and stay out of mine. Thanks sweetie.

10. Anonymous1

Mel123, she says Taylor’s immature, but does she know her personally to say that?! As if people were a number! Argh! I’m 21 1/2 one and would date a 30 year-old man, or even 40 if I were in love with that man!

11. Anonymous1

Besides, they’re age difference is 9. It’s almost nothing in the real world, and nothing at all in they’re world. It’s 2010, who cares. But since the discussion is more about her character, it’s equally ridiculous.
    Ramona is getting prettier as she gets older. Cute! Looks to much like her mommy. :D

12. Anonymous1

I meant “their” world…sorry, it was a typo

13. Jules

I think Jake and Taylor are totally awesome and gorgeous, but them as a couple just seems a little strange.

NOW I SEE WHY REESE LEFT HIS ASS..TAYLOR? COME ON!!!!

15. kATE

taylor? really? date someone your own age..they’re both LOSERS!!!

16. Anonymous1

If they’re both losers then what’s the problem, kATE??

Who the heck said Reese was mature in the first place?? She seems to get too comfortable with the whole ‘i’m going to introduce the boyfriend to the kids’ so soon!!

way too weird.. but i suppose i’m just jelous

Not saying she’s a bad person or anything like that… I’m sure she’s very talented and nice. I just see her as a bubble gum and ice cream kid and he seems like a beer and a game of pool kind of guy. She does that thing all highschool girls do.. they think that they are way more mature then anyone else their age and end up acting like little girls pretending to be their mother.

• Victoria

I most definitely agree with you when you say that Taylor reminds you of ice cream and bubblegum, and Jake as a beer and pool guy. That’s exactly what I wanted to say but couldn’t put into words. I think she’s a nice person going by what we knoe of her and the same for Jake. They seem so cute together yes, and I agree with what alot of other people when they said Age is just a number. But I also believe that there needs to be a line drawn in the sand at some point. 21 maybe legal but in my opinion it’s not grown. And I’m sorry but everytime I look at Taylor Swift my mind just immediately goes to “Cuz our song is a slammin screen doors, sneaking out late, tappin in your window, when you’re on the phone and you talk real slow cuz it’s late and your momma don’t know.” And then it cuts to her Romeo and Juliet song, and to wrap this up she just seems so innocent and he doesn’t.

20. Anonymous1

Anonymous (last) that’s true. And I think that what some of this rant is all about LOL

21. abby

they’re not as cute as jake and kirsten were :(
    i wish they’d get back together.

You guys are stupid, this is gross. He’s almost 30 and she’s practically in high school.

Why are so many of you getting fired up? You don’t know these people and you act as though their relationship is going to affect your lives. I happen to like them as a couple.

24. Anonymous1

You’re calling us stupid?! You’re you joining yourself.

25. Tearra

I think I like them together. Neither seems to be flashy attention hungry people. The age difference is big though. A 29 year old man is in a different place and wants different things than a 20 year old woman. If they can get past that and their careers I think they’d be a solid couple.

please enough with the beards JAKEY. nobody’s buying your idiocy and your sister playing friends like she did with Reese. just date that 18 year old boy you have your eyes on.