Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Is Telling Our Baby “There’s No Santa”

Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Is Telling Our Baby "There's No Santa"

It appears that Nick Cannon might need a little help getting into the Christmas spirit. Mariah Carey, who just released her holiday album Merry Christmas II You, thinks her husband is trying to convince their unborn child not to believe in Santa.

“Nick is being SO bleak trying to whisper to my tummy, ‘there’s no santa!’” the singer Tweeted on Monday (December 6). “UGH! Please stop him!!!”

But it appears Nick’s comments are all in fun. “We love the holidays,” the America’s Got Talent host said recently. “I’m pretty sure we’re going to take it to the next level this year! [Mariah]‘s the queen of Christmas, but I think it’s going to be even bigger this year.”

Filed under: Mariah Carey,Nick Cannon,Pregnancy Watch

Photo credit: Fame

1. Rebecca

BREAKING NEWS!!! (Yup, I needed to know this) *Lives*

2. Courtney

the kid will believe in santa clause if he or she wants to and neither parent can change that. Nick is probably only doing this to get a rise out of Mariah and it obviously worked

No, the kid will only believe in Santa if its parents tell them Santa is real in the first place.

I never believed in Santa. I also never believed in god. I am thankful my parents never forced such delusions on me.

3. mackenzie

Why does it matter? The baby is not even born.

4. is too!

LOL………. I am so with Mariah on this one! Yes Nick is getting to her…….some daddys and in Nicks case Daddy to be…….want their kids to love only them and no one else….and that all good things in their life comes from them!!!!!!!!!Nick’s name even competes with Santa……LOL

5. is too!

6. God loves you

To Anonymous,
    I will pray for you.

To God loves you,
    life is amazing and it’s too bad that you think it’s not and I’d hate if you taught your children that negative view of life. I guess you even believe in hell and that we’re all sinners. You seem to fear your loving God, otherwise you wouldn’t need to pray for yourself or anybody else. There is no need to pray, there is no hell, there is no punishing God, there’s nothing to fear. Everything is fine.

8. Anonymous hotshot

i mean seriously is it that serious to be all in a up-roar about this baby knowing or believin in Santa? who he/she need to be wooried about is GOD. thats all who matters really! but the baby can believe in santa its just the thought that a fat old jolly man comes to your house and leave presents.Nick daddy your santa this year! truth told…..hotshot