Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr’s Lunch Date

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr's Lunch Date

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were seen lunching at Hugo’s in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (December 11). The parents-to-be looked so happy together! Orlando rubbed Miranda’s baby bump as they walked back to their car hand in hand.

Miranda, who recently bared all for W magazine, said she is looking forward to becoming a mom. “Every mother I’ve spoken to has said you cannot explain the profound feeling of love that comes over you as soon as the baby is born. I’m really looking forward to that moment.”

The happy couple is expecting their first child next month.

Filed under: Miranda Kerr,Orlando Bloom

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Lexie

That baby won the genetic lottery, he/she will be stunning for sure.

2. LauraJen

Orlando and Miranda make such a nice couple! :-) I’m very happy for them. They will have a lovely baby.

3. Kerr maters of baby

I love miranda she a scuh beautiful model

I will never be able to look at Miranda without thinking of her weird nipples from that one nude shoot. As a lesbian, I resent any woman who turns me off to lady parts.

As for this baby winning the genetic lottery, I’m not so sure. I used to think the same about Brangelina’s kids but yeah they managed to get the worst features from both parents. Hopefully Miranda and Orlando’s kid is luckier.

how does anyone think orlando is attractive? come on! he’s like more girl than miranda.

also, in the last few months, miranda is naked everywhere, like come on! of all models, why does she pick so many naked projects?!

6. Siney

the sexy gene pool that kerr is from is about to get seriously diluted.

7. bo-peep

yay! finally, for one brief moment in time, i look better in skinny jeans than Miranda Kerr!!!! well, if you crop out my face that is…. anyhoo, she is an extremely beautiful very-pregnant woman but these photos illustrate what i have always said: skinny jeans + pregnant do not mix.

8. nicoleC