Katie Holmes & Her Pajama Girl

Katie Holmes & Her Pajama Girl

Katie Holmes was seen cuddling her daughter Suri at the Los Angeles, Calif. set of her new movie Jack and Jill on Monday (December 13).

Suri, 4, then jumped around in her footed pajamas adorned with candy canes and gingerbread men.

The actress woke up very early this morning to announce the 2011 Golden Globes nominees with Josh Duhamel.

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/Flynet

Suri is almost 5 years old but one would think she is a newborn by the way she is dressed and carried. I’m surprised she has a regular bottle and not a baby bottle in her hand. I have to say, I have never seen a kid running around in public in her pj’s unless it’s halloween, which it’s not. So not a fan of Katie’s parenting!

I just saw pics of Suri at x17 and the bottoms of her pajamas are filthy! She looks like a mess!

I don’t agree with going out and about shopping in PJ”S, but a movie set is different. She could have taking a nap in mommy’s trailer. In any case, I see little boys out in public in their super-hero footie pj’s all the time. No one complains about that. I think Suri looks adorable!

I know everyone is going to bash her…but lets remember we don’t know what time of day it was. That being said….with the dirtiness of the pj’s…I hope she didn’t actually put her to bed that way!!!! 20

What? Katie can’t dress her own child in the morning?

Since when does Katie dress her? She has been designing/dressing herself (according to her parents) since she was 1. That would explain the insane way Suri parades around.

6. Anna

Maybe she was asleep earlier and woke up and Katie took her on set for a little bit without changing her into day clothes.

Doubtful. How many times have we seen Suri in PJ’s or super short nightgowns parading around the streets. Plus, this kid gets up late and goes to bed whenever she pleases. Tom mentioned in an interview that she goes to bed around 11pm.

Omg..give her a break..Suri has a great life & great parents. She was on a movie set, not running around a mall. And feet PJs are fine for a 5 year old! I’m sure she gets a bath regularly people. They have enough help.. Last time I checked, no parent or child is perfect.

Perfection is not the realistic expectation here.
      How do you know she has a great life and great parents? Plus, if Suri doesn’t want to take a bath she doesn’t have too. Suri does what she wants, when she want too. That has been said by both her parents.

Suri is so cute!! Is she drinking a heineken??? LOL

you guys are crazy. it’s not your child. who are you to say what she can or can’t wear?

And the negative judgement has begun lol…..

This family has hardly ever displayed normal behavior, so of course people are going to judge them.

^Oh no I’m not against it at all. I rather find everybody’s opinion on this family interesting lol that’s all.

Everyone else in the picture is dressed normaly.It seems like the child is regressing more & more everytime I see a picture of her.

Suri is a confused child. She has no idea what kids her age are like in the real world. One can see that by the way she dresses. Heels and make-up to being carried in her pajamas, like an infant. She is in another world.

I guess Katie got sick of Suri getting the spotlight because she was always dressed better than her.

15. Tazina

Some of you people have waaayy too much time on your hands. You know zero about the situation here on Katie’s movie set. You’re judging and criticizing even though in fact you do know nothing about it.

My only concern is for what she is drinking? Is it soda? There is nothing I hate more then seeing kids w/ soda!! My 5 yr old niece and nephews never get soda and probably have only had it as a treat at parties (sprite only).
    other then that it looks dark in some of the photos so maybe Suri was just ready for bed and visiting mommy one last time. No biggie.

On another site I saw photos of Suri that were taken the same day in a t-shirt and leggings. She probably changed into her pj’s for naptime. No biggie. People shouldn’t be so quick to rush to judgement.

Those pics were of her at night in a camisole top and leggings. Everyone else in the pics were dressed in coats and sweaters. Naptime?? Very doubtful on a constant diet of sugar.

.If I didnt know any better it sounds like you live with them and know her whole life story. Worry about your own kids..and if you don’t have them, what do you know? We only see a glimpse of stars lives..think about all the things YOU do wrong, and if they were constantly taped or photographed..I bet everyone would look like a bad parent at some point. GET LIVES~