Report: Did Kate Gosselin Lie About Her Children Being Expelled From School?

Report: Did Kate Gosselin Lie About Her Children Being Expelled From School?

Has Kate Gosselin been lying about her 6-year-old children Alexis and Collin? She recently did a round of interviews denying that they were expelled from their private school in Pennsylavania.

However Radaronline.com reports that the situation is far worse than previously reported and that indeed, the children were kicked out.

A source tells the site that one of the children physically harmed an adult at the school two times. As a result, the school decided they had no choice but to remove that child from the school. It’s not known how serious the adult’s injuries were but it was enough for expulsion.

RadarOnline.com also says that both Alexis and Collin were physically abusive to their classmates.

All this will lead to more questions for the Kate Plus 8 star who tells a different story.

Earlier this month she told People, “The school would never use that word. [Collin and Alexis] were not expelled. [The school] did not feel like they could meet their needs anymore, so it was decided they should leave, for now.”

The source also reveals, “Both Jon and Kate were sent a letter from the head of school explaining that despite their best efforts, staff had reached a point at which they had to request the children enroll in another program. It’s clear Kate did not tell the truth.”

Filed under: Kate Gosselin

Photo credit: Fame

Anon 9:03 – Hey Gabby, learn to talk or stop writing comments everywhere.

Leave her alone, you are all just jealous. You are all just making her more famous by opening up these lies.

Why is she dressed like that……in a warehouse?!? Weird.

Anonymous at 205: “Leave her alone, you are all just jealous.”

STANDARD chorus from her blind fans. This is all so very very sad.

5. JMO

Do I speak for anyone else when I say, who cares?!?!

Her legs look ridiculous.

7. skyler

Kate loves the spotlight no matter how much it damaged her children lives.

Go away

I can say with complete certainty that yes, she’s lying about it. My sister is an administrator for a partner private school in the area and knows with 100% certainty that things are NOT as Kate has portrayed to the media. Let’s just say there are many concerned professionals — and other parents — in the PA area.

“The school would never use that word. [Collin and Alexis] were not expelled. [The school] did not feel like they could meet their needs anymore”

Yes, that’s a nice way of saying expelled.

11. Amy

Um Kate. You really need a better bra! What the heck is happening in this picture!!!

12. Tazina

Well, what’s she going to say? She’s obviously embarrassed. Who wants to admit their children are out of control and abusive to other people. It reflects on her parenting. I watched the show from Day one and Collin is the one I would have picked to get in trouble He would shove the other kids, hit them, no remorse, just a deadpan expression.

• Lioness

Lol, Tazina, that’s what I said: “Well, what do they think she’s going to say?” Think about your own kids- you wouldn’t want people who are just in your own community knowing something bad about them, you’d want to protect them from public scorn. Imagine the lengths you’d go to if your kids were like hers- known by an entire nation, and just famous for being born. I would expect nothing less than for her to say what she said. I’m no Gosselin advocate by any means- I thought the whole show and resulting fame were ridiculous from the start… but can you really blame her? Put yourself in her shoes.

• Silence Also Works

How about just not saying anything? If she’d kept her mouth shut, the ‘story’ would have died a natural death. She can’t keep her mouth shut, it’s her only way of staying in front of the cameras. In Kate’s mind, if the kids have to suffer for her to have a chance in front of the camera, so be it.

13. mslewis

I just wish any reality show with this woman would end and these children could get out of the spotlight. It’s obvious they are suffering from their mother’s neglect and their parents’ divorce. These children (at least some of them) need help and they need to get out of the public eye so they can get the help they need.

14. Katie Irene Gosselin

Look, give me a break ok? I am Kate Gosselin and I was in bed rest for 30 weeks. I have 8 spoiled kids who don’t like to eat week old sandwiches. I am busy with my OWN life. How dare they annoy because they’re hungry or thirsty. What am I suppose to do?

I’m busy doing my OWN thing. I have my OWN life. I’m famous and I deserve all this. Those bratty kids need to understand that my needs come first. I didn’t lie to my fertility doctors, to Jon and to everyone else just so these bratty kids can spoil MY fun.

They should be happy. I spend over 20k a month of their college funds, hiring nannies and baby sitters. They should be happy with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We all need to make sacrifices.

I’ve spent my early 20′s caring for these kids. The least they can do now is support my lifestyle. Kids in China would praise me for making them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day of the week.

I am Kate Gosselin. This is MY life. They’re just in it.

15. skyler

yep Colin always act out when he was on Jon and Kate plus 8. so i’m not surprised that he was expelled.

Alexis and Collin were the two that could not get alone with each other ether, I remember that they couldn’t even sit next to each other when eating or playing. It’s sad to see how much Kate change over the years she used to be all about her kids now she nothing but a fame whore who only cares about herself.

17. debsa

Kate + eight isn’t news anymore…please leave those kids in peace…

18. Peta

I think we can expect some interesting tell-all books in, say, 10-20 years. I’m just saying.

Anonymous 11:52 am this is Anonymous 9:03 who is Gabby? You need to be sure your taking to the right person before you comment.