P. Diddy Doesn’t Know Why He Has Never Married

P. Diddy Doesn't Know Why He Has Never Married

Sean ‘P. Diddy‘ Combs admits he doesn’t know why he never married. The rap mogul was on The View when he talked about raising 4-year-old twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, Justin, 17, Christian, 12, Chance, 4, and Quincy, 19, with three women.

Speaking about the mothers of his children, Kim Porter, Misa Hylton-Brim and Sarah Chapman, he says they “deserved” to be married to him.

Combs, 41, explains, “At different times in my life, as my heart got broken by one, I cried on the shoulder of another.

“It wasn’t at the same time. Life isn’t something you can predict. Every woman that I was with, that I had a child with, they did deserve for me to marry them. But there’s things going on in my life … I’m not gonna say it’s all the way me, but I’ll take responsibility as a man. What if my twins ask why I ain’t married to their mom? Damn, how do I respond?”

He adds, “The reason of it, why I’m not married yet, I don’t have the exact reason. Some things in life, you don’t have the exact reason why you’re not. I know that I haven’t been ready; I know there’s other reasons in my life.

“My father was killed when I was three years old, and my mother was a very strong woman and she said, ‘Well I loved your father and I’m not gonna have another man around. There’s not gonna be anyone else around, and that’s how it’s gonna be.’ But then on the flip side, I never got a chance to see the way a family lives.”

Filed under: Sean Combs

Photo credit: Fame

@kayla he said “What if ?” as in the future or when they get bigger, they have not asked him yet. They will probably have to ask both parents why.
    Agree that marriage is not for everyone.

2. Ondine

I predict this man will marry when he meets a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, when he meets a woman and he wants to be her man so badly he is willing to marry her to keep her from becoming the wife of another. When he falls so deeply in love like this, he will insist on marriage to seal the deal. And I hope that marriage lasts his lifetime.

3. JMO

hold up he has a kid named Chance??since when??

As the old saying goes, why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? Even if he did get married, it would never last because he’d probably cheat on them anyway. Do you really think a guy like THIS is marriage material???

5. hopeful

I.VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE AS I GREW UP FOR THE DAY I CAN GET MARRIED, BUT THAT DIDN’T HAPPEND LIFE TOOK A BIG REALITY IN THE FACE. MAY BE SEAN ISN’T READY, I WAITED TO I WAS WITH THIS GUY FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS BEFORE I MARRIED. DONT MARRIED FOR HOW OLD YOU ARE GETTING OR BECAUSE OF YOUR PARTNER OR FREIND IS PREASURING YOU. DO IT CAUSE YOU WANT TO, OR WHEN YOU IN UR HEART AND MIND IS READY. I ENVY SEAN FOR THAT CAUSE HIS LOVE MAY BE STILL OUT THERE.

6. Da

Chance was born before the twins, so that can’t be right.

7. kayla

thanks anon I wasn’t really reading it .well I wonder what would he said if the twins ask the ?.

8. Janna

I can guess why: Look at those ridiculous metal teeth. Seriously, this is an adult man? I can’t even figure out why women would want to have sex with him.

9. blair

what’s going on with his mouth? you can take the man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of a man….

You do realize that those are not his teeth, but just a covering for his teeth.

His twins are not 4 they are younger than Chance.

to anon 1:29 – i have no idea how old chance is, but his daughters were born in december 2006 – making them 4 years old.

it’s awesome to see that p diddy is giving away 50k to charities over the next day! did you guys vote? http://12daysoftag.com/

14. kayla

Marriage is not for everybody. He had 6 children by three different women who would he married. I wonder why would D’lila and Jesse ask him why he didn’t married to their mother. At the tender age of four.

• antigoniem

He only has 5 kids. Quincy is Al B Sure’s son with Kim. They’d probably ask because their mother is constantly in and out of a relationship with Diddy, but she doesn’t care he’s screwing two other women, and when she wanted another bf he went ballistic.