Merry Christmas From The Kardashians

Merry Christmas From The Kardashians

Merry Christmas from the Kardashian-Jenners! Posing for their annual Christmas card, the group of 11 got all glammed-up, including the family’s youngest member: 1-year-old cutie Mason Dash Disick!

Hi dolls. Christmas cards have always been a REALLY big deal in my family,” Khloé Kardashian wrote on her blog. “For as long as I can remember, my mom has made it a point to go all out, whether it was a ninja turtles themed card, or bringing a Santa into the mix, each year she always managed to top the year before. I’d have to say though that our card this year might be my favorite. It turned out beautifully — just SO glam! Plus, Mason is in it, which makes it even more special. Look at him standing there in his pinstripe suit, such a little gentleman!!! LOL. I love it!”

Mason just celebrated his first birthday on December 14. “Happy very first birthday to my little angel Mason! You complete and fulfill my life. This year with you has been more than I could have ever imagined,” proud mama Kourtney said.

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Celebuzz/Nick Saglimbeni

1. tiki

holy. crap. words escape me regarding 13 year-old Kylie’s dress. her parents actually consider it appropriate to sexualize their THIRTEEN year-old daughter this way? really? i used to enjoy kuwtk. no longer. watching the two youngest girls being allowed to be represented as far older than their tender years has crossed the line for me. it’s unsettling and disturbing.

i agree. you would think they were 17 and 19 the way they act/dress. not 13 and 15. talk about growing up way too fast.

• JMO

yeah these girls are so young and they dress and act so much older. It’s sad. They’re very beautiful girls and I just hate to see young girls grow up so fast. Try to hang on to your childhood as long as possible people! I dont know why everyone is so quick to be grown! It sucks! lol

i think this is one of the better christmas cards from their family! and mason is adorable! and does anyone else think kourtney looks exactly like jessica alba in th eblack and white shot of her scott and mason! its crazy how much they do IMO!!

3. Jack109

I like it, its very chic and glamorous.

The whole family shot is a little too Addams Family for me, and it looked Photoshopped to the extreme.

However, those are some beautiful pictures of Kourtney, Scott and Mason.

I love this pic, how glamorous and great!
    Mason is such a cutie wearing his suit :)

Adams family?! lol

All of them look completely full of themselves. The whole picture looks just stupid, those people take themselves way too serious for my taste.

I love it…but it’s a little too photshopped for me! They look like perfect little plastic dolls!

I think the Christmas card looks lame!! No one is smiling! Isn’t Christmas supposed to be about joy and happiness?! It looks like they got all dressed up and were forced to just stand and smile. I do have to say that I like all the colors, but this pictures does nothing for me. They look more like wax figures or statues. How about next year you guys can get more into the Christmas spirit Karsashians?!

10. Bink

If they actually bought all the dresses (instead of being on loan from designers)– it might have been better to have a casual backyard shot and donate the money spent on the “production”.

11. Kate

Not a very MERRY Christmas card…..would it have killed them to smile or have a Christmas decoration in the shot. Boring.

I wonder if Lamar Odom is thinking “what the heck did I get into”

13. gigimama

Too many Morticias, not enough Gomez-es.

I do see someone dyed Cousin It green and draped him around her shoulders.

This must be one of the most ridiculous Christmas card in history….Ahahah…They look like they are really into it, though….

“I wonder if Lamar Odom is thinking “what the heck did I get into” I think so!!!!

Umm…creepy.

All of them are photoshopped way too much. Kylie actually looks fake!

And this picture is very somber for a Christmas card. Kourtney and Scott look like hitmen or something lol. Mason’s a cutie though.

17. Siney

I LOVE them! AHHHHHHH, this is why kardashians are on this planet, everything they do makes life a little more entertaining, and gives you a little giggle or 2.

Baby Mason is adorable and one of the cutest babies on TV. I love the idea of the photo shoot but I agree Smile for goodness sake!!! The dress on Kiley is far too old for her! Kourtney is drop dead beautiful!

19. nicoleC

they looks weird and NOT happy!
    Doesn’t have christmas mood

Just another pretentious, superficial move by the Kardashians!

21. Hannah.J

I love it it looks great I would love to get a card from them.

mason is gorgeous!!!
    some know the ages of lamar kids???

23. melo1983

I do love the Kardshians (especially Rob) but Kendall and Kylie act older because that’s the way they’re treated. They definitely aren’t getting to enjoy anymore childhood it looks like.

I dont like how airbrushed they are, looks so fake. Its too bad because the fashions are incredible and they are all great looking people flaws and all.

It doesn’t look joyous and happy like i think a Christmas card should look…however Mason looks adorable!!

26. Valerie Pie

The Fame-Hungry Whore Family… I hope that’s what was written on this so-called xmas picture… Is anything sacred with them anymore? Or anything that’s not done with the media and everyone knowing about it?

27. LaKesha

Umm…because it’s the Kardashians!