Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Family’s Christmas “Adventure”

Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Family's Christmas "Adventure"

I imagine any day in the Jolie-Pitt household must be exciting, but Angelina Jolie has even more fun in store for her brood this holiday. During an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Friday (December 17) The Tourist star revealed that she’s finished her Christmas shopping and the family is preparing for an “adventure.”

“I’ve got it all boxed and ready to go,” Angelina said of the gifts for her large family. “I went through it today. I’m trying to get every stocking right and all the wrapping paper.” But exactly where she and Brad Pitt and their six kids – Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 2 – will be on Christmas morning is still a secret.

“We’re going to travel with the kids and go to a random part of the world,” Angelina said. “We’re going to travel and have an adventure because that’s what we love to do.”

After the holidays it’s back to work for the busy mom. “I go into the editing room in January for a few months,” she said. Angelina just wrapped filming in Hungary on her directorial debut and also her animated sequel Kung Fu Panda 2 comes out next spring.

“I’m a little schizophrenic,” she laughed of her differing film choices, “but somehow it works out.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

<3 her so much!

Sure Angie fills the stockings and picks the wrapping paper , some how I think somewhere people are wrapping this stuff and decorating one of their homes and they will just show up…

I don’t know where Angelina’s family is but it sucks for Brad’s family to not see them over Christmas. I am assuming because I don’t know but I do hope they will spend some time with the extended family!

like you said ” u r assuming cos u dont kno”
      they dont talk about their xtended family cos itz none of out business…but then again if they did, im pretty sure yall will be the same people to complain bout it….
      damn…must really suck to be them, cos in everythin, they damn if they do; n damn if they dont… gosh!

4. Cabos

I thought she and Brad were agnostic. I read that somewhere. So what’s the deal? I guess they do all what it’s NOT about Christmas, the whole marketing thing (gifts, wrapping and what not) and leave the real meaning of Christmas (Jesus’ birth) aside. :-/

• Anna

I know a lot of families who are part of religions that doesn’t celebrate Christmas and yet they still celebrate the holiday just for the presents for their kids. It’s a little odd but pretty common.

• abby

you mean like most americans?

• Victoria

Most Americans are not Agnostic, honey, so IDK what you’re talking about.

• abby

why are you calling me honey? if you don’t know what i’m talking about then why are you responding? for the record, i wasn’t saying most americans are agnostic. i was saying that most americans celebrate a commercialized version of christmas with little emphasis on religion.

actually christmas has nothing to do with jesus’ birth, do some research.
      it’s a pagan ritual that over the years was was taken over by christians.
      but your parents said it was about jesus and their parents said it was about jesus and so on……so you believe it.

• JMO

Many people who celebrate “Christmas” do not do it for the birth of jesus. It’s become a secular holiday celebrated by most (including atheist) who feel as though they don’t need to miss out on a day of being with family and having a good time and sure gift giving. Christmas for the most part has become a commercialized holiday so yes a holiday meant to be celebrated by christian faith has now become a holiday celebrated by whoever wants to celebrate it and it may have nothing to do with real meaning.

Hey Cabos — how about the real meaning of Christmas being giving to others, loving others even if they aren’t like you, and peace on earth? Isn’t that what Jesus would want or does he want a birthday party thrown by you? I think you are missing the real sprit of Christmas here but are certainly sanctimonous enough about it for everyone.

• Cabos

No, Jesus doesn’t want me to throw a party for him. That’s not how i see Christmas ok? And for the record, giving to others is something to be done whether is Christmas or not, and i know she does it. I simply pointed out what she said about giving gifts to her kids and so on, and i remembered reading about them being Agnostic. If i exagerated, then i’ll make sure i won’t do it again, cause to be honest, i don’t wanna argue. You can think and say whatever you want.

6. Augustus Ceasar

I love that part about going to a random part of the world. That was hysterically funny. I started to cry when I read that part.

I heard that Brad was agnostic, but I’m not sure about Angelina. I’ve never heard if she adheres to a religion on not.

8. skyler

Angelina is a Buddhist

Brad and Angelina have both said that they celebrate all holidays and religions so that when their kids get old enough they can pick which religion they choose to believe in so not only will they be celebrating Charismas but Hanukkah and Kwanzaa as well.

Angelina said some posts ago that they don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. So it’s not all holidays.

That’s a lie There are 2 videos on youtube where Angie is talking about celebrating Thanksgiving . On one in 2007 Jerry P of ExtraTV asked her who is cooking Thansgiving dinner . She jokes “We’ll get the kids to cook. I n another video on the RC for CCOBB in 2008 she asked about desert for Thaksgiving she said pumpkin cake which I have never heard of. Also there was this rumor of her and Brad doing yoga she said that is not true she has never done yoga although she knows it’s good for the body

10. Jolie pitt

I love Angelina she looks so young

its no wonder she looks crazy – she is!

Brad and Angie alternate celebrating Thansgiving and Christmas in the states and abroad. In 2009 they celebrated Thanksgiving in Springfield with Brad’s family there were sightings at the airport. There were pics of Brad’s brother and family in NYC around Christmas 2009 leaving Dave and Buster’s . Brad ‘s parents went to Venice this Spring to visit the family and they were in LA for Maddox’s Bday this summer.FYI Brad bought Angie a bookcase filled with books on all religons according to her last Christmas. I’m glad she didn’t mention what part of the world they will be in . I heard her say its a country they have never been to and that they were looking a maps and deciding where they will go. Another thing Brad said on LK is that each kid has their own color wrapping paper. I tried that with my kids . I wrap my older son’s gifts in green paper and my younger son’s gifts in blue and my daughter’s gifts in red.

@ 07 : 47 sorry, but this is not true…..was a gossip site that said it

14. Glee

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Jolie-Pitt clan. I hope they enjoy the holiday season wherever their plans and the miles take them… BRAD, ANGIE, YOU ROCK…..LOVE YOU GUYS..