Vivica Fox: “I’m Very Fertile”

Vivica Fox: "I'm Very Fertile"

Vivica Fox is ready to settle down and start a family with her club-promoter boyfriend Slimm, and according to what she said on the Wendy Williams Show this week conceiving shouldn’t be a problem.

“We’re planning after the tour to do the thing,” she said about her plans to start trying for a baby after she finishes touring for her play Cheaper To Keep Her. “If I could get a boy and a girl that would be fabulous and [then] I’m shutting down shop and shipping these eggs to Africa somewhere.”

And while the actress would consider other paths to parenthood, she feels getting pregnant will come easy. “I don’t have a problem with adopting,” she said. “I don’t know about a surrogate. I don’t know if i can do that. I’m too much of a control freak. I would be calling her every day getting on her nerves…I’m very fertile so I don’t think I’d have a problem and he appears to be too.”

Filed under: Vivica Fox

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

How does a man appear to be “very fertile”?

Shes too old to be “very fertile”

I was thinking thing same thing, you can’t be “very” fertile at 46. Women over 40 have only a 5% chance of conceiving naturally. She’s closer to 50. Besides she has a much higher risk of having a baby with Downs Syndrome or other birth defect. I’m 43 with a 2 year old, (father is now 40) but I wouldn’t have more at that age. But also I do have 2 boys in high school. She has no idea what she’s in for at her age. She needs to stop bragging and keep the matter private. This guy is only 26 she better stop trying to please him and take care of herself.

3. blair

maybe they’ve had a bunch of abortions?

she shouldn’t say such a thing. she doesn’t know if she’s even fertile.

he probably has a couple of kids from before her LOL

as far as she’s concerned – she sounds like an idiot. it’s not like she said “oh my doctor says we should have no problem.” no, she’s just assuming. and “shipping the eggs off to africa” i think they enough children over there and they need other things than Ms. Fox’s eggs. you know like FOOD and MEDICAL CARE, yeesh

Her comments are pretty offensive. Many women are struggling with fertility and for her to make that comment just shows stupidity. Shipping her eggs to Africa is even more in-sensitive. Sorry lady, your low IQ eggs are not in demand.

7. Mememe

What in the H-E-double-hockeysticks is she smoking! She is 46 years old! No one, and I mean NO ONE, is “very” fertile at age 46. And she thinks she going to just magically have her boy and girl and then ship off her eggs.

As someone struggling with infertility and who has suffered two miscarriages at no where near her age, I find her comments inappropriate, offensive, and totally, completely misinformed. She doesn’t have a clue.

8. Jolene

Lady needs think before she speaks. She’s almost 50. There is no way she is “very fertile”. Though she does seem to have a very giant case of foot-in-mouth-syndrome.

9. blair

maybe she’s saying this now so when she uses fertility drugs and becomes the next octomom she can say she did it naturally.

10. JanayH

No one was hating when Angela Basset did it at the age of 47 years old.

11. JanayH

What does it matter to anyone if she says she’s very fertile?

I guess because so many women are having difficulty conceiving and she’s bragging about something that is scientifically incorrect. We are born with the maximum amount of “eggs” we are going to have in our lifetime. Each year the eggs become less viable. She’s being presumptions and premature at the fact she can conceive a baby, carry the baby and the baby will not have any genetic defects especially at her age. There’s only a 5% chance of a woman over 40 conceiving naturally. I had a baby at 41 (without any interventions), I was told that a genetic defect happens 1 of 80 births. My son was born premature and is doing fine, but I was always humble about the entire pregnancy because anything could go wrong. At 46-47 there are even higher chances for problems…Also, it sounds like she has many pregancies to indicate she’s fertile, age 46, come on…

• Tammy

Because tests of women’s fertility is a very long and arduous process which she indicated by her interview that she hasn’t gone through. Thus leaving everyone to think THAT SHE’S HAD A LOT OF ABORTIONS or miscarriages.

Angela Basset didn’t have children..she had a surrogate.

13. knicky

She is too old, her chances of getting pregnant are very low. Why do these celebrities wait too long.

I wish her the best, but whatever can go wrong…can go wrong. Should be humble and prayerful about those matters. At any age.

15. kim

I was thinking the same thing, but when you have a lot of money, I guess you can be 70 and think it’s no problem getting pregnant. Vivica is really playing herself and looking like a fool on national t.v. with these little boys. The 50 cent issue should have taught her a lesson.

16. lovey

fitty cent ain’t no spring chicken…

17. Yvette

Listen Vivica. Women at your age can still have eggs but according to my doctor the eggs in an older woman become “polluted”. Women still have eggs but they are not up to par.

To all who is hating on Vivica Fox you might as well stop. only haters say negative things, or the accuser of the brothering guess who that is, not Christ. Vivica i say do your thang girl you look good on that brother arms. have your baby and be happy life is too short to let all of it go by and never live the life God has set before us, You can have a baby as long as you have faith and eggs for it to begin. Do your thang girl….Smile 4 Vivica you haters and get a life,