Dannii Minogue “Absolutely Loves” Breastfeeding

Dannii Minogue "Absolutely Loves" Breastfeeding

Dannii Minogue, who raises 5-month-old son Ethan with boyfriend Kris Smith, really enjoys breastfeeding.

She said, “I love it. I absolutely love it. It’s the weirdest thing, because before I had the baby, when woman talked about breast feeding, I’d be a bit like, whatever, what’s the big deal? Do it or don’t right?

“But then you have the baby and every cell in your body is crying out to feed this baby. It’s an incredible thing. I don’t want to stop.”

The Australian singer loves motherhood so much, she wants to have another child.

She added, “I never thought I was very maternal, and I was always so busy with work, and a baby just seemed like something I was never going to do.

“For me, the baby idea came with meeting the right man. And now he’s here and he’s giggling and smiling, I’ve gone from being not bothered about being a mum to being quite keen to have a second baby.”

Filed under: Dannii Minogue

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Red Flava

Dannii Minogue is awesome!!!! :D

2. Mel

I’ve followed Dannii’s career since the 80′s, she’s lovely. So good to hear she’s happy and content with life…I hope Kylie is happy too.

3. Courtney

she might change her mind when the baby starts teething. but at least sheps open about how she feels about it now rather than waiting until ethan is older like stars that nursed used to.

YOU may have been bitten only once or twice, but some of us are not so lucky. It’s great that you’ve been able to nurse your baby as long as you have, and hopefully she’ll be able to nurse as long as she wants to.

Well done to Dannii.

Teeth can cause some problems for nursing pairs, but there are lots of ways to deal with it. If anyone reading this is having trouble try taking a look here for some ideas: http://www.llli.org/NB/NBbiting.html

I’m nursing a 23mo with a whole mouthful of teeth as I type this! :-)

6. Anonymouse

Yes, eventually they learn NOT to bite…. There are techniques to help, though I believe some mothers look for any reason not to continue. And i’m a currently nursing mother of a teething 6 month old, and I also nursed my older child (teeth and all) for over 2 years.

oh great another cleb wearing thier baby in a crotch dangler. ugh do research before you wear your baby, crotch dangles hurt the wearers back and messes up baby’s spine and have pressure points.