Nicole Kidman Wishes Connor & Isabella Lived With Her

Nicole Kidman Wishes Connor & Isabella Lived With Her

Nicole Kidman has a happy home life with husband Keith Urban and daughter Sunday Rose, 2-1/2, but says there is something missing. The Rabbit Hole actress says she wishes kids Isabella, 18, and Connor, 15, lived with her. The kids now live with Nicole’s ex Tom Cruise, a decision she says she respects.

“They live with Tom, which was their choice. I’d love them to live with us, but what can you do?,” she says.

Nicole and Tom adopted Isabella and Connor as infants. They now live with Tom and wife Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri, 4.

Nicole recently spoke of how grateful she was to be a mother. “I have two grown children with that enormous gratitude that they are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people,” she said. “So I’m not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have.”

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Connor Cruise,Isabella Cruise,Nicole Kidman,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Flynet

She said they live with their father not that she doesn’t see them.

Nicole doesn’t have to live in LA. Children live were they’re parents tell them to live not the other way around. The teens want to be in LA where the action is. They think Nashville is to quiet and slow. So Nicole let’s them stay near their friends in LA. Plus the kids are heavy into Tom’s “religion”. It controls every thing they do.

3. Sophia

That’s really sad that Bella and Connor don’t live with her at all. I don’t have kids but I’m fairly sure if I did and if they consciously chose not to live with me I’d be pretty torn up about it!

I’m just curious if you would have the same reaction if Tom was making the statement. Couples get divorced and kids decide who they want to live with.There have many pics of the kids visiting Nic in Australia, the kids visit Nashville too

Now thats funny because you would never know they live with Tommy boy I feel for the 2 older kids having a dad that him….

Tom won’t let the children see her. What did she do?

You’re the mom Nic, you could’ve had them move in with you YEARS ago. I don’t think either Nic or Tom appear to want to be bothered with the teens, they don’t bring as much media attention. btw, nice horse teeth

7. Valerie Pie

I really don’t understand the set-up they have. It’s just down right horrid… I mean, the get divorced, the kids go with the father and it was “their choice” she claims…. So now they both have biological kids and it’s ALL about them and not the 2 they adopted… I just don’t get it….But whatever. If they can sleep soundly at night knowing their choices were right, then more power to them

8. Beeno

Hey what happend to my earlier comment?! Anyway, if Nicole wanted her 2 older children with her, she would’ve demanded a more equitable custody aggreement at the time of their divorce. The kids were a lot younger and easier to deal with way back then also. I know that it’s too late for Isabella (being 18 and all), but it’s not too late to change their arraingement with Connor. If she wanted to see those kids, she would have been seeing them regularly for years now. Unfortunatly she seems to not be interested enough to do something about it. It might be best that she doesn’t see them, maybe something went wrong, and she just couldn’t bond with them for some reason. Time will tell if all this has a negative effect on I & C, but I hope that it doesn’t.

9. JMO

The children now are old enough to decide and why not let them make the choice that makes them happy? They probably wanted to stay in LA and not live in Nashville or travel to Australia all the time.
    I’m sure she sees them whenever she can and vis versa. Why force them to go where they’re miserable!
    Either that or they enjoy the Scientology lifestyle (where kids rule the parents) where as Nicole never followed it.

10. JMO

I’ve never read so much malicious foolishness in my life. What is this innane curiosity in regard to these youngsters? I’m surprised you all haven’t tried to get the divorce decree for all the details (or perhaps you have). It’s a good bet that scientology had a lot to do with this situation. I don’t believe there has been any reports or abuse concerning these children. Why then all the concern? There are children who are living in horrible conditions in this country. How about worrying about them and trying to do something about it. That you all really have no concern about Nicole’s older children is evident; you just have some problem with Nicole and this is your way of expressing it. The New Year’s almost here; have a good 2011 and grow up.

Wow some of you really think you know everything there is to know about Tom and Nicole’s lives. You got it all figured out about what happens behind closed doors. I wish i had that ability too.

I can’t judge since I don’t know the intimate situation of this fam, but honestly if she is sad about her kids choosing to live with Tom, why then on days like today (Bella’s bday) would she have flown away from her to spend Xmas in Australia with Keith and Sunday?

W don’t know nothing behind close doors. Maybe Nicole did see Isabella. Than fly over sea. Stop judging!

If my children chose to live with their father, I would bought a house near them. I bet you Tom would have had the children chosen to live with Nicole. Nicole made her choice and lives in Nashville and Australia so she needs to suck it up and deal with her guilt. Meanwhile, the children live a life filled with love, extraordinary privilege and opportunity all provided by a very loving and doting father. I’ve never read a negative word about Connor and Bella from people who “actually” know them. They are described as nice, happy and surprisingly regular(meaning not Hollywood brats). So to all of you haters and religious bigots, I really hope karma is real and you all get back the crap your spewing.

16. Incognita

Nicole looks so much better with darker hair. This blonde, red stuff is not becoming to her and is making her look like she is trying too hard to look young. Nicole is much better with darker, natural highlights. Glad to see this picture.