Nicole Kidman & Family: Departing From Down Under

Nicole Kidman & Family: Departing From Down Under

Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban were spotted departing from Sydney International Airport with their adorable 2 1/2-year-old daughter Sunday on Thursday (December 23).

Earlier this week, we saw the family-of-three taking in a performance of Charlie and Lola’s Best Bestest Play at the Sydney Opera House.

We just heard the good news that Nicole is an auntie again! Nic’s little sis, Antonia, welcomed her fifth child earlier this month.

Filed under: Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: Flynet

1. skyler

Sunday is sweet and adorable.

love them

Cute family!!

Is it bad that at first glance I thought Keith Urban was a girl? I do like his structured handbag :)

5. jenni

Sweet family, what a doll Sunday is!!!! Love Nicole’s casual look, and Sunday’s outfit is Adorable!!

6. hopeso

SO SO Nice… They all look adorable.

Sunday is so cute and will one day be a beautiful lady just like her mom.

Beautiful family

my cutest thing.
    happy family,couple in love,daughter adorable=Perfect

10. Hannah.J

I wonder if they are off to Singapore to see Nicole’s sister and the new addition to the family.

Just love this couple. Keith seems like such a gentleman – he does look to be carrying her handbag, unless its his man-bag.
    just read they will be having a son in the future http://www.futurecelebritygossip.com/2010/12/nicole-kidman-keith-urban-pregnant.html would be a happy addition i am sure.

12. Denzil

I shook my head. I am not sure if he is in denial or what, to say, I do not know what hanpeped. Come on. Yes, he may have gotten out of control for the first time in his life, but he knows what he has done. He did not expect to abuse her in the way the photos exposed Rihanna’s face .I know he wants his career back. I am not sure it will ever be the same. He just happens to be in the media’s eye for what he has done, instead of like most domestic abusers are able to cover it up and not serve jail time because the woman denies it to remain with her lover. In some cases, women do fight back and do not want their mates back, but still they do not get the time they deserve for their long-term abuse to women.

13. charlotte

This post has hpeled me think things through