Nicole Kidman & Family: Second Time At Sydney Airport

Nicole Kidman & Family: Second Time At Sydney Airport

Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban and their daughter Sunday Rose were spotted at Sydney Airport on Friday (December 24).

Since their flight was canceled yesterday, this was the second time the family attempted to leave Australia.

It appears their 2-year-old is starting to become musical. The actress recently told Extra, “She has far more of a sense of what her dad does. Her inclination is very much to sing, and we bought her a little guitar and she walks around the house with it.”

Filed under: Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: Flynet

1. hopes

Sunday Rose is so cute, Where are her shoes?

Sunday is adorable!

3. jenni

Cute!!!!!!!!

4. Marion

Family jolie pitt is topic

5. JMO

It’s amazing to me how much sunday rose looks like a young Isabella. I know she is adopted but they really do resemble each other around that age.

6. Karen

I think Sunday Rose is adorable and she looks just like her daddy when he was little.

She is so cute. but the bare feet take it down a noch if u know what i mean

I thinkshe looked very cute with her dress and even though people say she needs shoes I honestly think the fact she is barefoot makes it cuter

9. Muxin

I have come to understand that charegs for on-line degree gurus tend to be a terrific value. For instance a full 4-year college Degree in Communication from The University of Phoenix Online consists of Sixty credits with $515/credit or $30,900. Also American Intercontinental University Online makes available Bachelors of Business Administration with a full course element of 180 units and a worth of $30,560. Online studying has made taking your diploma so much easier because you might earn your current degree from the comfort of your dwelling place and when you finish working. Thanks for all the other tips I have really learned from your website.

10. Nassakh

THAT must be where those freaky tighns came from. We, uh, had a party at my brother’s place without him. My mom (yes, I party with my mom, ok? we’re weird) could not get over the orange flashing ice cubes.I think, on the Syd vs Ryan thing, that Syd never really got hmm face time? with her. Like she was getting to know and like Ryan before the whole chewed on by hellhound incident, and I got the impression they were spending time together off page , whereas with Syd, interactions were more, i dunno, panic-time or very brusque. I’m sure, since he was supposed to be training her at some point, that they also had off page interaction, but it just didn’t seem to come through. If that’s helpful feedback. If not, go ahead and ignore it.