Alanis Morissette Welcomes Christmas Baby Boy: Ever Imre!

Alanis Morissette Welcomes Christmas Baby Boy: Ever Imre!

What a special Christmas for Alanis Morissette!

The Canadian songstress and husband Mario ‘Souleye‘ Treadway welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Saturday December 25th, People reports. “All are healthy and happy,” her rep confirms.

The Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter, 36, announced her pregnancy in August. She and Treadway, 30, wed in May at their Los Angeles home.

Congratulations to the Morissette-Treadway family!

Filed under: Alanis Morisette,Births,Mario Treadway

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Sonya

Congrats to them!
    I’m not a big fan of Ever for either gender, but I love Imre (and it’s a family name for Alanis).

2. caitlin

I don’t like the name Ever for a boy or girl. Ever is not a name for a baby.

really don’t like the name.

Did she have some more hits in america?
    Her only successfull song in germany was ironic …

4. caitlin

I think Ever is a terrible name for a boy. But Peanut and Speck wild horse are the worst boys name in celebrity land.

Ever is actually a Scottish boy’s name that means “strong”, so whether or not you like it is one thing, but it is a name and it’s a boy’s name at that! And as Sonya said, Imre is a family name for Alanis, it’s her twin brother’s middle name. I’m getting used to it, but have to say I love the sound of the whole name together. Congrats to Mario and Alanis!!!!!

6. caitlin

Yeah I know Ever is a Scottish boy name that why Mila named her daughter Ever.

Ever is an adverb. As I said, they celebrities try to out do each other with the stupid name picking and this one ever copied it from someone else. WTF? What’s next? Never?

8. caitlin

Well there some celebrities who give their children normal names like Sophia Isabella Stella Michael Brendan Ella Olivia. But some celebrities give their children god-awful names like peanut speck wild horse peaches moxie crime fighter Petal Blossom rainbow. I don’t understand why some celebrities give their children ridiculous name.

Imre is a Hungarian Christian name, probably referring to her origin. Her maternal side is Hungarian.

Let’s all hope he doesn’t have Alanis’ enormous head.

Could care less about another freaky celebrity name and who cares if this nobody had a kid? Why is this news?

12. Lioness

Love the name Imre… congrats to Alanis and her hubs!!

13. Daisy Kenyon

Is Mila Jovovitch thinking “she copied me!”

14. baby names

Hey i like the name “Ever Imre”
    its unique and amazing,