What Chilli Wants: More Kids

What Chilli Wants: More Kids

In her hit VH1 reality series What Chilli Wants, Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas from the pop group TLC is in search of the man of her dreams. But she also wants something else: a few siblings for son Tron, 13, and she’s not shy about telling her potential suitors on the show about her plans.

“I’m straight up and told all the guys this season I wanted kids,” she laughs. “It probably made some of them nervous, but it shouldn’t. I just need to know if we’re on the same page or not because I want more kids.”

But she adds that her romantic decisions are always made with Tron in mind. “I can’t imagine bringing someone around my son who is not an extraordinary man,” she said. “He already has an active father [ex-husband Dallas Austin], so whoever is going to be my husband has to be a good figure for my son and add to our family.”

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas

Photo credit: Fame

What is wrong with age difference between siblings? I am 18 and half years older than my baby sister, my mother was same age as is Chilli now. I am 25 years old.

13 plus years is a BIG gap between kids. She’s do better just waiting for a grand kid

I agree with 12:57, there is nothing wrong with big age gaps between siblings, I’m 23, I have 3 brothers. Two are older (26 & 27) and one is younger (8). There is 15 years between me and my younger brother and we have a great bond.

My sister is 16 years older than me and she’s my best friend and guidance. So c’mon chill out on the age gap. It’s ok.

5. beth

I don’t really like the big gap thing. In my experiences older children take advantages of the younger one(s). My sister is 17 years older then me and I hate it. She acts as if she my mom. My brothers are 13 and 11 years older than me and they act as if I’m the help.

Same here. I have 4 older siblings and the closest age gap is 8 years apart. Also, I hate the fact how life has been a huge waiting game for me. Growing up I loved the fact that they had so much independence and freedom and I couldn’t wait to get out of the house and start my own life. I always wanted to reach that point in my life so I grew up extremely quick moving out at age 17 finished college at 21 and got married at 22.

I’m sure other people had positive experiences but I felt like I grew up as a single child.

• william johnson

i woulded love to be chilli man for life anded give her all the kids she wonts anded yes am huge anded swinging smile..she is so dam pretty anded sexy.

hoho…No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right.We don’t care about the social “norm” but chemistry. Many couples with age gap work out fine and get alone splendidly. We celebrate the age gap love and May-December romance. Check out euagecupid“.com if you are interested in ageless relationships..

I don’t think its a problem with gaps between kids as long as you can have them you are blessed? I just hope she’s not seeking Floyd the women beater.