Reese Witherspoon’s Adorable Ava: Hangin’ In Brentwood

Reese Witherspoon's Adorable Ava: Hangin' In Brentwood

Reese Witherspoon’s 11-year-old daughter Ava was spotted with her friends in Brentwood, Calif. on Monday (January 3).

Doesn’t she look a lot like her mom?

Ava will soon gain a stepfather for Reese recently became engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth over the holidays.

The actress has said she wouldn’t mind expanding her family.

I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day. I don’t wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family.”

Filed under: Ava Phillippe

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Mary A.

It is completely not cool under any circumstances to post photos of celebrity kids when they are not with their parents. The photographers who took these pictures were probably grown men following a 11 year old girl and her friends.

I always respected this site for having standards when posting celebrity kids photos and never writing negative posts but after this, I will stop visiting this site.

2. Tazina

I agree. The mother is the celebrity, not the child. It’s just plain creepy of these men to hang around children and take their photos when they are not with their celebrity parents. And even worse anyone who would buy these photos.

I don’t agree with this either.

It’s Reese Witherspoon AND! Ryan Phillippe’s daughter. Not just Reese’s daughter. Acknowledge the dad too.

5. LaKesha

So now children–who have not chosen to be celebrities–are subject to this exposure as well?

The comments are a bit hypocritical. We often see children without the parents, with either a nanny or another relative and nobody makes a fuss, but because it’s Reese’s daughter, now it’s a big deal? I think the same standards should be applied to all. Either ban all the pictures where the celeb parent is not present or don’t ban them at all, let’s not pick and choose.

7. Tazina

It doesn’t matter who it is. I thought the same of Matthew and Camilla’s children when they were out with their grand-parents and the paps were taking their pictures. I can’t comment on every one, but it’s the same exploitation, no matter who is being photographed.

8. Mary A.

Honestly, I do not care about Reese Witherspoon that much nor do I favor her over any other celebrity. If it was the celebrity I least respect’s children being followed I would still post the exact same comment.

Secondly, this page is being removed from the site it seems and I want to give credit to the administrators who made that decision.