P. Diddy’s Daughter Chance: Piano Preschooler

Move over, Willow Smith! Sean ‘P. Diddy‘ Combs’ daughter Chance seems to have inherited her father’s love of music.

Diddy taped and tweeted the adorable 4-year-old preschooler singing Feliz Navidad on a little pink piano. Chance introduced herself, saying, “Hey guys I’m back to sing another Christmas song and it’s called Feliz Navidad.” She then proceeded to sing the holiday classic while playing the piano and frequently turning to look at the camera.

Chance’s mother is Sarah Chapman, whom Combs had a brief fling with in 2006. Diddy also has 4-year-old twin daughters, D’Lila Star and Jessie James, with on-again-off-again girlfriend Kim Porter. He is also dad to sons Quincy, 19, Justin, 17, and Christian, 12.

Filed under: Sean Combs

1. Cam

Not a Diddy fan but Chance is absolutely precious!

2. carolyn Robertson

Lol! I love how she keeps looking back at the camera. She’s adorable!

wat she say at the end?? shamba banbua what???

wat she say at the end?? shamba banbua what???

wat she say at the end?? shamba banbua what???

6. JMO

Maybe I’m living under a rock but where did this child come from? lol

I knew about all the other kids but somehow this one slipped past me!

7. Sophia

JMO, I’m pretty sure Diddy had an affair with another woman and Chance was the result of that. From memory, he didn’t know she existed until after she was born and the woman told him. I’m not sure exactly.

8. Ondine

I’m like Cam above — I can’t stand the father but there is no denying this girl is Adorable w/ a capital A. She’s a little ham just like her Daddy. I guess we can’t blame her for that. This is the first time I’ve even smiled at anything related to Puff Daddy.

I think she looks just like his other daughters, you can definitely see a resemblence.