Joel Madden & Harlow: Carried Away

Joel Madden & Harlow: Carried Away

Joel Madden gave his adorable daughter Harlow a lift while they were out for a walk in Los Angeles, Calif on Thursday (January 6). Looks like Harlow is enjoying her one-on-one time with dad – brother Sparrow, 1, must be at home with mom Nicole Richie.

Time flies – little Harlow turns 3 next week!

Joel and Nicole, who have been together for four years, tied the knot last month at the L.A. home of Nicole’s dad Lionel Richie.

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Kids,Harlow Madden,Joel Madden

Photo credit: Fame

1. Grace

Soooooooo cute! Harlow is just adorable! I love her hair:-)

She was cuter when she was little – changing a LOT as she’s getting older.

3. J.D.

Harlow is such a little cutie pie! She’s one of my favorite celeb kids.

4. Angela

LOL, she is so adorable, my cheeks hurt from smiling!!!

5. Shirilicious

This is what is called curly hair and not a rat’s nest. Moron.

A lot of ppl in my family went to Indiana University. It was a pretty big day in my life when I figured out the logo was an I and U superimposed on eachother, and not some sort of candleabra. I’m talking, I’ve seen the logo since I was a newborn, so I had to learn a bit about reading and graphic design before I could decipher the logo.

Anyone else?

She is so beautiful!! I love her curly hair.

So cute! She is gorgeous!!!

GO IU!! So cool to see a celeb wearing IU apparel:)

What is wrong with some of you people?
    How could you ever say that about a toddler? Amazing.
    This little girl obviously shows the african genes from her mothers side.
    Nicole Richie is not half African American, I think shes a fourth, maybe.
    And btw @ p!nk Africans/African Americans do have tightly curled hair, unless they have other ethnicities running through their blood.

She is so cute, although she reminds me of Spencer from King and Queens show…don’t you think?

thanks .

She is a cutie pie looking at the different pictures it looks like the wind is blowing her hair. I think her curls are lovely. FYI African/African American hair textures vary not just tightly curled and you don’t have to have other ethnicities in your heredity either to have those other textures.

14. Maria

Nicole is African American and Irish but she self-identifies as Black. Harlow has beautiful loosely curled hair.

And neither do you for insulting a child.

16. Jessica Kell

The only way to ‘tame’ those curls is with gel, and do we really need to gel a two/three year old’s hair?

And her eyes… she has deep-set eyes like her mother.

Do you have children? I wonder what you say about them.

That is rude. Nicole is half African American. Go and share your prejudice opinions somewhere else.