Report: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant

Report: Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant

Could the rumours be true this time? According to new reports, reality starlet Khloe Kardashian is expecting her first child.

The 26-year-old socialite – who recently signed on for a “Newlyweds” style show with her hubby of 16-months, Lamar Odom – “has been hiding a tell-tale bump behind flowing dresses and oversized handbags,” one source tells the New York Post.

Perhaps Khloe is looking to follow in the footsteps of big sister Kourtney Kardashian, who is mom to 1-year-old Mason Dash. “Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby,” says a friend of the family. “Lamar is happy and ecstatic.”

On Monday (January 10), Khloe took to Twitter with a comment which seemed directed to those speculating her current condition:

No one can define who I am but ME! I set my own rules! I create my destiny!

In October, Khloe opened up about some of her fears concerning pregnancy: “Kourtney made it look easy, but I don’t believe it. I’m scared of the epidural needle in my back!”

So far, representatives for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star have refused to comment. Only time will tell!

What do you think? Is Mason about to get a new little playmate?

Filed under: Expecting,Khloé Kardashian

Photo credit: Fame

Then DON’T have an epidural needle in your back! I wish these K and friends people would go away!

2. Dee

It’s funny how this site has the links to the false pregnancy rumors under this one. Why don’t you all just wait for her to confirm it and then report it? It’s not like it’s some world breaking news.

About time…they have been having unprotected sex since they have been married.

4. anonymous

Whew! Just in time for her new reality show! I’m ssssooooo sick of the Kardashian family! Too bad Robert K. Sr. isn’t still around anymore to enjoy his popular moniker.

Ha! I never thought that they would hold back the baby news for the show – hmm I’m not suspicious enough!
    I read yesterday that she is going to have a baby, if she is not already preggers, future celebrity gossip
    if anyone is interested had the story.
    I total agree with everyone tho who says they are totally sick of the Kardashian family!!!! WAYYY too much over-exposure IMHO. Can’t they just lay low for just a month or so? Maybe not.

6. JMO

there is a preggo rumor about every 2 weeks. I’ll believe it when I hear it from the horses mouth. And that being said I truly don’t even care so why am I commenting?!

Congrate to THEM
    . I hope baby will be healthy .

Congratulation to them . I hope bby will be healthy .

Congratulation to them . I hope bby will be healthy .

Congratulation to them . I hope baby will be healthy .

ongrats to them!1 All you haters out there just don’t need to read this if you don’t care!! I love the show by the way!! (:

12. Robin

I personally hope she isn’t pregnant, although it’s none of my business if she is, however, I don’t think she would make a good mother, she is very self-centered, and very obnoxious, and into herself!!, I don’t like her!!, and I think she only wants a baby because her sister has one!!, and if she is having a baby!I feel badly for the unborn child!,

13. Rob

My niece is Biracial, I suggest you learn how to do black hair unless you plan to shave his or her head.

• antigoniem

I watched their True Hollywood Story and saw the old videos and her hair texture looked like biracial hair, very dry, frizzy, curly, and thick…VERY thick. But what you said is true, learn how to do BLACK hair because when you’re in a situation like that you need to be prepared for anything, because it could go either way. My neighbors kids are biracial and her oldest daughter has the smooth wavy curly hair texture that you typically see on biracial kids, while her youngest has VERY course hair. My hair texture is kinda in between the two.

All of my siblings are I are bi-racial. Its interesting because each of us has a different grade & texture of hair. Mine is the easiest to work with. My youngest sister has curls for days and its thick. My middle sister has hair that is the closest to ethnic as you can get. If they do end up having a child, and its a girl, its definitely going to be a learning experience for them because there’s no telling what type of hair the kid will have. They’ll have to figure out what works best for their child.

14. DJ1MADD

A baby would be great to see for the married couple who are already so much in love!! I surly hope its true Mason needs a playmate and a baby is such a blessing but until she admits it herself I can only hope the news is true. Khloe is such a great person very hard working,beutiful and a kind hearted person as well much love!! and all u haters out there no one wants to hear or read your nasty comments keep your mouths shut and mind your own business no one wants to hear u

15. Khloe fan

Khloe would be sooo happy, she wouldn’t keep it from her fans.

If u r pregnant Khloe
    ,then all the best 2 u.I know u will make a cool mom.