Update: Kate Hudson Is Pregnant!

Update: Kate Hudson Is Pregnant!

Update: A source has confirmed to PEOPLE that Kate Hudson is indeed pregnant.

“They couldn’t be more excited,” the insider says. “Kate is really happy. She was always excited to have kids again at some point.”

Click below to read original post…

A source confirms to US Weekly that Kate Hudson is 14 weeks pregnant!

“It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it,” the insider reveals, referring to the 31-year-old actress and her boyfriend Matthew Bellamy.

Hudson is excited that her 7-year-old son Ryder will have a playmate.

“She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister,” says the source.

The actress has not confirmed the happy news yet.

Filed under: Expecting,Kate Hudson

Photo credit: INF Daily

1. klutzy_girl

Not believing until PEOPLE confirms, but holy crap. Now who’s next if this is true?

2. Evana

Uh. I did not see this one coming! Most shocking so far this year..

3. elle

“She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister,” says the source.

Doesn’t Ryder already have a sister?

4. Rebecca

“She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister” <— Epic Fail
    Anyways, If it is true then congrats to her and Matthew!

5. klutzy_girl

The author of the book that her next movie is based on confirmed the pregnancy! Still waiting for PEOPLE, though!

She has been sleeping with so many men, it was just a matter of time.
    And yes Ryder already have a sister.

7. snaperulz

Congratulations if it’s true. Wow, somethings in the water in Hollywood. It seems there’s an announcement(s) daily.

8. Courtney

these things go in cycles always have though now a days stars don’t get privacy like they used to. if this is true congrats to them

Does she even know who the father of the baby is? She sleeps with so many men!

Why is everyone so shocked? Accidental pregnancies happen all the time.

11. klutzy_girl

PEOPLE just confirmed!

She is an absolute tramp. How many men does she go through in a year? This will be one more baby daddy she’ll throw away by 2012. If she were my daughter, I’d be embarrassed. She’s a white trash celeb.

she is a trashy pig! I bet this boyfriend is not even the father! I feel so sorry for Ryder having her as a mother!

I totally agree with this comment.
    And in about 10 months from now she”ll be sleeping with somebody else.

Which comment? Why doesn’t anyone who comments here understand the concept of using nested replies? If you are responding directly to another comment rather than to the original post, you really should use the “reply” button under the comment you are responding to. Otherwise your comment doesn’t make sense.

wow another pregnancy im kinda surprised by! congrats! its gonna be a fun year with all the celeb baby anouncements! (:

I JUST literally like a month ago though – hey i wonder if and when will Kate have another kid, and there it is.
    Lot of pregnancies announced lately

That makes her due around mid-July. Every time I look at this site, or People’s site, there’s another pregnancy announcement. I wonder if there’ll be another one later today!

18. JMO

I’m not suprised I think people just get to the point where they want more kids and they go okay your the one!
    I hope this one last for the baby’s sake. But won’t hold my breath on that!

haha.. who is next?
    so many babies around will be born this year, it has to be a great year.
    i dont know why but something tells me that jessica alba will become second time mom this year.

Congratulation to them . I hope baby will be healthy .