Kourtney Kardashian Hates Being Apart From Son Mason

Kourtney Kardashian Hates Being Apart From Son Mason

Kourtney Kardashian, who has 13-month-old Mason with partner Scott Disick, says that unlike moms who crave time away from their children, she hates being apart from her son.

“Unless I’m working, I can’t be away from him without feeling guilty. It doesn’t feel good or natural to be, so it’s a struggle,” the reality star says. “I don’t want to judge, but I’ve also met women who think it’s cool to be out or away from their baby, and I don’t get that.”

Kourtney says she is rarely apart from Mason. “Every time I’m not working, he’s with me. Even on an airplane, he is with me even if the nanny is also on the plane. Any time I can have with him, I am lucky to have,” she said.

In fact, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star says that date nights out with Scott are no longer enjoyable because they miss their son so much.

In a recent interview she said, “My friends keep saying, ‘You and Scott should go out and eat or do something.’ Recently my sister Kim watched Mason so we could go to dinner. It took so long-actually, it probably didn’t take so long, but to us it felt like it took long-we were like, ‘Should we just get pizza and go home?’

“Scott says he doesn’t need to wine and dine me anymore. We would be just as happy having a slice of pizza sitting in bed with our son. “

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Flynet

1. mackenzie

I don’t want to judge, but I’ve also met women who think it’s cool to be out or away from their baby, and I don’t get that.”Some mothers are different. I guess she felt guilty because mason is her only child.

this woman again? if she hates being away from her son, she should stop getting gigs that require her to be away from him….the problem is that her mom shoves projects left and right, which brings home $$, but she can always decline those jobs, if she chose to. She loves $$$ so much. Also, a lot of moms who can use a couple hours away from kids, well Kourtney, they dont have the luxury to have nannies at their disposal.

3. mackenzie

Kris uses all her daughters for money. She push her three older daughters to show business. Now she is putting Kendall into modeling. I wonder what she going to do with Kylie.

There is a rumor that Kendall and Kylie might get their on show.

5. Goddess william

Wow! This woman is so clueless. Ohh! so attached to her bebe. Wake up woman, mothers who need a break from their kid or kids are the healthy ones. So you are a better mother because you need to spend all your time with him? By the time he reaches 10, you will be screaming to spend sometime away from your little brat! Ha, Ha, clueless!

• Sunny Sue

she’s clueless because she enjoys being with her 13 month old baby? Really? And you claim it’s “unhealthy” for her to want to be with her child – really? So, if she came out and said, “I don’t mind being away from Mason. I enjoy it. When I’m not working, i like to go out to clubs and bars and party and spend time with my friends but I DON’T feel the slightest bit guilty. I love it!” You’d say that was “healthy” and you’d condone that. Yet, SHE is the clueless one? i have to be honest, you kind of seem like a stupid person.

hmm she says she doesn’t want to judge but then actually does judge by saying she doesn’t get it.

7. Kimb

I like her, but her I don’t judge comment rubs me the wrong way. I hate being apart from my kids, but sometimes it’s just good to have a little break and feel like an adult again. I am a WAHM though, so I can see how she would want every moment with him since she works away from home. Plus, when you have a nanny to help out with the hard stuff, I’d imagine you would have a really hard time away from your kids.

8. Goddess william

Sunny Sue, what i was referring too was a balance. You can’t be with your kids 24/7 and not get sick of being with them. You might think that i am stupid but you are the idiot. Don’t read too much into things. Missy is only saying that because she has the privilege that affords her to get the best of care. If she was poor and didn’t have access to the best of nannies, do you think she would be talking like that? It is guilt from selling herself and being away from a child a lot that makes her feel that way guilty. Trust me, it has nothing to do with Mason.

9. Rebecca

This kinds ticks me off. She doesn’t have to be away from that baby….She doesn’t need to be on a reality show….. Work my ass……

10. maya

Ugh, this statement annoys me. she annoys me.

When “Celebrities” act as if they’re the only ones to ever have kids it really does make me want to barf. Not all mothers can sit at home with their kids, or make a disgusting amount of money being on a ‘reality show’. Some have no other choice but to work. Or, make the choice to work and provide for their family..

etcetc.. my main point is i really wish this woman would fade away already.