Danica McKeller’s Darling Draco!

Danica McKeller's Darling Draco!

New mom Danica McKeller, known and loved as The Wonder Years’ Winnie Cooper, took to Facebook Thursday (January 13) to share an adorable new photo of her 4-month-old son, Draco!

“This photo of Draco (unlike the hundreds of blurry and/or half-shadowy ones I’ve taken with my phone!) was snapped by my good friend and photographer extraordinaire, Cathryn Farnsworth,” writes the 36-year-old actress turned mathematician. “Have I mentioned lately how in love we are with this little munchkin??”

We can certainly see why!

Recently, Danica opened up about her “amazing” natural childbirth experience, saying, “It was 36 hours of labor, it was really something. But you know what, it was one of those challenges that I got to overcome.”

It’s one of those times when you tell yourself, ‘I don’t know if I can do this’ – cause I didn’t know if I could do it. And then you just push through and you believe in yourself.

Baby Draco’s daddy is Danica’s husband Mike Verta. The couple began dating in 2001 and were married in 2009.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: Cathryn Farnsworth, Danica McKellar's Facebook

1. mackenzie

baby Draco is so adorable, Draco is a ridiculous name.

Whatever you say, “Mackenzie.” I’m sure little Drake will manage, somehow.

3. eternalozzie

did someone named “mackenzie” just say draco is a bad name? people in glass houses (with stupid names) shouldn’t throw stones

4. Rebecca

Agreed, eternalozzie. But, I kind of (not that I would use it) like the name Draco.

He looks kinda old doesn’t he? He must have his father’s nose and I’m sure his eyes will darken with age.

6. Julianne

Nice Pic ! He’s gorgeous … . Daco isnt that bad ! It’s just that is not another Aiden , Jacob or Michael

7. Daniella

I actually don’t think the name is that out there. My friend, who’s Greek, has an older brother named Draco. The name is very old and although not very common, it’s definitely not unheard of in certain parts of Europe. Most of us would consider her family members’ names (Ioannis, Caelum, Lyra, Melina, etc) to be odd, but to them they’re fairly normal.