Elton John & David Furnish Introduce Baby Zachary

Elton John & David Furnish Introduce Baby Zachary

Introducing Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John! Sir Elton John and David Furnish show off their son in this week’s issue of US Weekly.

Elton says Zachary, who was born on Christmas Day, has left him in awe.

The 63-year-old music legend says, “I’ve never felt anything like it in my life. You’re so awestruck. What can you say? You take it in. The feeling, the joy, the warmth of his body, his breathing…I will never forget that experience ever.”

Adds Furnish, “He’s a content little guy…He just loves to be nurtured, cuddled, and sung to.”

The family are also are on the cover of Britain’s OK! magazine.

Elton talks about their parenting philosophy in that interview.

I’m ready to have a child and lavish my love on our son and not spoil him materially.”

Even though they have their son, they haven’t forgotten the two Ukrainian orphans they tried to adopt in 2009.

David reveals, “We feel awful. We keep hitting red tape. But we’re not giving up until they’re out and in a safe, supported home.”

All proceeds from the licensing of the photos will be donated to Elton and David’s chosen charities.

Filed under: Elton John

Photo credit: UsWeekly via Celebitchy

If anyone wants to see Zachary, he’s on the cover of Us Magazine at their website right now. He’s very cute.

2. Ariana

Adorable. I am looking forward to seeing him in future with his eyes open.

3. Natalie

Different, but not abnormal or wrong. I am sure his life will be filled with love.

4. Natalie

In addition, just out of interest is he biologically either Elton’s or David’s?

Elton’s….He has his nose :)

and shut up Anonymous, as Natalie said, his parents love him and just because their family is different from most families doesn’t mean he is going to grow up feeling any different!

Kids need to feel loved and secure. Period.

7. klutzy_girl

Awww! So cute. And I bet they’re wonderful parents.

Wow! All of you are so hostile. FYI, I am gay and I think that the other poster has a right to their opinion and in all truth he or she was probably just trying to bait you. Calm down…

Does know one else thing it is MEAN to have a baby at the age of 63. Elton with be 73 when this child is 10, 83 when he is 20.
    He wont even be around to see his child grow up, wont be able to run around with his child etc.

Celebrities needs to stop thinking that just because they are rich, they can have children at any age. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN. NOT YOURSELVES!!!!!

Not what I mean

it would be nice if the child had a better chance of growing up with a father who was going to be able to be active with him and alive and health to experience his life with him

• LaKesha

Might be nice, but it may feel just as wonderful to have experienced having a parent that really truly wanted you. Some kids with young parents may not know that feeling. These parents made a deliberate choice to have the child–rather than just experienced a “welcomed suprise.”

• Victoria

Plus he’ll have David and Victoria to take care of him if anything should happen to his parents, and he’ll have Vicky and David’s little girl or boy to play with sometimes (whenever they visit the UK). I don’t know this for sure, but I’d be willing to bet money that David and Victoria are his godparents because Elton and David are Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz’s godparents; So I think it’s a good chance that they’ll be Elton and David’s godparents. With that being said I could be wrong, not going to pretend that I know what’s going on in their lives, lol, but it could be a definite possiblity.

11. Diva-mommy

People are allowed to xpress their own views. Just because one commentor views that a homosexual couple having a child is wrong you guys attacked them. Well news flash it is wrong and if it were right one of them would of had uterus. Also who’s biological child is it? It can only be one of their sperm. Human biology people. Sperm + sperm = nothing, so quit forcing this notion of gayhood and gay families are the Normal!!! Koz they ain’t!

• LaKesha

Maybe not normal to you, but I’m sure it feels normal to the happy families living it!

• Lindsey

Homosexuality IS normal in nature. It’s well documented – for example, some male penguin couples raise chicks that were abandoned by their parents. Get over it, already! Is is affecting you? No.

• Ani

@Lindsey

People of ur small minded and ignorant ideAs are the very same people who disrupt the balance of this planet. Just go and jump off a cliff, this would be kindness to nature.

Beautiful baby!

13. Anonymous56

cute baby but he is going to be messed up growing in that mess!!

14. Da

(Not that it matters who is) but I looked at the baby then Elton and thought they favored, then looked at his partner and they favor, too! You really can’t tell who’s the biological father.

15. Ondine

The baby is doomed to life w/out a mother’s love. It will cost a fortune in headshrinking fees for this boy to deal w/ the hand his two “fathers” have dealt to him. Poor kid.

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

wrong image?? who decided what’s right and wrong? everything that exists in nature, homosexuality included, is natural. As long as he has loving parents the gender doesn’t matter. I feel sorry for you for living in your small narrow-minded world.

18. Theresa

wow! it’s comments like yours that show why there is such a huge increase in teen suicide in the world.
    there is no normal or right and for you to judge and say this, 2 men raising a child is wrong, shows how closed minded and beyond stupid you are!

I see you trollin’. You hatin’.