Nicole Kidman: We “Feel Truly Blessed”

Nicole Kidman: We "Feel Truly Blessed"

Nicole Kidman says that she and her husband Keith Urban are on “cloud nine” following the December 28th birth of their daughter Faith Margaret.

“We spent Christmas on tenterhooks and after Faith Margaret was born on Dec. 28, a healthy 8 lbs., 9 oz., we spent New Year’s on cloud nine,” the Rabbit Hole star tells People.

A friend of the couple says that they picked a baby name with very sentimental meaning. While ‘Margaret’ is in honor of Nicole’s grandmother, ‘Faith’ is a testament to their strong desire for a second baby together.

“They never gave up faith they’d have another child together,” says the pal. “They feel blessed.”

Nicole echoes the sentiment: “We have been having a wonderful bonding experience with Faith Margaret and feel truly blessed.”

Filed under: Nicole Kidman

Good for them!! I wish them much happiness!

This couple comes up with really good names for their daughters unlike other celebrities running on the bandwagon to give their kids “celebrity” names that make absolutely no sense at all. I feel sad for those kids. I would

Awww my child has the same middle name for the same reason
    how awesome….congrats

4. La

Congrats on the new baby, luv her name!!!!

5. hopeso

The best to Nicole Keith Sunday & Faith. WOW.

6. mackenzie

I don’t understand why some celebrities give one child a normal and the other one an unusual name. Isabella, Sunday Jordan, Memphis Serena, Venus True, Skylar.

I am soooo happy for Nicole and Keith! They have two wonderful girls. close in age. just like Nicole and her sister Antonia(hope I spelled that right). Nicole seems to be very close to her sister. so she probabily wanted the same for Sunday! Congratulations and much happiness!

8. Georgia

Faith Margaret. That is just the most beautiful name. I am just reading Keith Urban has a special mention in his new CD jacket which he perhaps hints at the new arrival saying how he was in awe of this new family he and Nicole are creating and all they needed was Faith.