Jessica Alba & Honor Get Sweet Treats

Jessica Alba & Honor Get Sweet Treats

Jessica Alba took her daughter Honor Marie out shopping for desserts in Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday (January 19).

The duo went to Pinkberry to taste some frozen yogurt before heading off to Famous Cupcakes.

The 2-year-old cutie was last seen with her dad Cash Warren going to a birthday party.

Filed under: Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Hanna

Jessica must have relented her tough parenting rule of “no sugar” for Honor. Yogurt and cupcakes, I bet Honor was over the moon!

This little girl has the cutest outfits!!!

Jessica can’t take her own kid out without any help. For those of you saying they don’t have the service of a nanny, she’s the lady with the reddish hair. She’s often seen with Jessica running errands and going to vacations with them. Good for the nanny to go to places, but Jessica is a lazy a** mom.

Anonymous 10:13am How did I know you were going to be here, I meen we get it you hate Jessica Alba and I read the other comments on Gwen’s post and no one said Jessica didn’t have a nanny people said she not always with her whether or not this lady is the nanny or Jessica personal assistant because celebrities have them and some take their personal assistant every were they go. Kimora Lee Simmons is always seen with a personal assistant they even travel with her or Kathy Griffin has no kids but has a personal assistant who she everywhere she goes .

Love Honor outfit its too cute

5. Ariana

Are people jealous when they make these negative comments about nannies? What’s the big deal? I’m sure Honor is well aware who her real mother is. Money can make life a lot easier for those who have it….those who don’t have it should just accept the life they have – which probably doesn’t include a nanny,

She is getting cuter and cuter the older she gets and she does have nice outfits. She looks a lot like Jessica in the 1st picture.

The nanny is on the payroll. Why shouldn’t she be there?

8. mackenzie

Honor is always dress cute. But I do find it odd that sometimes Jessica and Cash use a nanny for one child.

9. Peta

In defense of celebrities with nannies on outings, I’ll say this: My mother worked, and she too hired a lady to care for me until I reached grade-school level. My mum would carry my caretaker out with us NOT because she couldn’t handle me, but because she didn’t see why she should have the woman who was my 2nd Mother locked up in the house. My caretaker was a part of the family, and these celebrities probably feel the same way for the people who care for their children. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they are ‘lazy parents’.

10. Sarah G.

Maybe the redhead is Jessica’s ASSISTANT! Not her Nanny, and she’s just more than happy to help out with Honor. Who looks ADORABLE as always! :D

• Verónica Ramos

Yep. Jessica said the redhead girl was a niece or something (related to Cash, I think?).

I remember her saying who the redhead girl was when she had the fire scare last year.

She’s adorable, and so tall for her age!

12. nicoleC

she looks cute !

13. Vero Vera

This child’s hair is growing in the strangest directions.

14. LALA GREGORIA

HONOR MAY HAVE CUTE CLOTHER BUT THEY WILL NEVER EVER HELP THAT HIDIOUS FACE OF HERS SHE IS OBNOXIOUS IN LOOKS AND PERSONALITY SOMEONE NEED TO SMACK THAT GROOS TONGU OF HERS TILL IT GOES BACK INSIDE THAT BIG FAR MOUTH OF HERS. UGLY UGLY LITTLE GIRL

15. LALA GREGORIA