Ricky Martin Wants A Daughter!

Ricky Martin Wants A Daughter!

Ricky Martin – who welcomed twin boys Matteo and Valentino via surrogate in 2008 – can’t wait to add more babies to his brood!

“Fatherhood incredible!” says the 39-year-old singer. “Every day is something different.”

Matteo and Valentino, they’re constantly ganging up on me but I can take it! They’re amazing – I want more. This is only the beginning of our family.

How big of a family is he hoping for? When asked about numbers, the single father responded: “I don’t know. Maybe one, two more, but yeah, definitely.”

“I need a daddy’s girl,” he added.

He went onto chat about how different his life is now that there are two tiny tots to chase around. “Life changes!” he tells Miami’s Y100 radio station. “You have to sleep because you are not going to sleep every again. Babies wake up every two hours. At 7 o’clock you are awake. For me, I was a night owl in the past, but now, I’m up, I’m working, I’m already dealing with the kids.”

In December, the pop sensation opened up about the possibility of adoption, calling the process “beautiful”: “Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step.”

Filed under: Ricky Martin

Photo credit: Pablo Alfaro/Ricky Martin Web Site

I know what he means. I have loads of boys in my family and I do love it but its nice to have little girls around. They have a way of making you see things differently

2. mackenzie

Well I wonder if he going to adopt a little girl. Or do surrogacy again. Adorable boys.

3. mackenzie

There are different families. Who cares if the parents gay or straight all those boys need is love. Can’t believe people are close-minded.

4. Anonymous56

sick

blah blah blah I’m so sick of homophobes commenting on every post that mention gay fathers. These guys love their kids like any other man does and just because these kids don’t have a mother it doesn’t mean they’re lacking anything. I’m sure there are strong females in their life just as they’re strong male figures in the lives of children with single or lesbian mothers.

Not all families are the same and there is nothing wrong with that. These kids are obviously loved and that’s more than you can say about some m/f relationships.

I don’t see the homophobes you’re mentioning…

7. Ellie

I looked and couldn’t find them either. Maybe they were politely erased.