Pink’s Message For Her Baby

Pink's Message For Her Baby

In a message written on her personal Web site, mom-to-be Pink reveals why her new song ‘F––––in’ Perfect’ is particularly important to her.

Making this video was a very emotional experience for me, as was writing this song. I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms,” she writes. “And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be.”

The singer and her husband Carey Hart – who celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary earlier this month – are expecting their first child.

Filed under: Expecting,Pink

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

She’s just beautiful inside and out, she’ll make a wonderful mother.
    : )

2. Maizi

Her daughter will be adorable!

Uh wasn’t she the same one who said beating your children is okay?

• Verónica Ramos

I’m not a mom but I agree with her. You can “beat” your children once when their behavior is awful, but that doesn’t mean you’re always hitting them or something. You know what I mean? When I was a kid, if I was being bad and everything, my parents would beat me. Just once, like “okay. I learned the lesson” but I’ve never been abused in any kind of way.

You can’t be your kids’ bff.

• Victoria

Exactly Veronica. I personally do believe in physically disciplining your kids, and I do mean disciplining them, not abusing them. But I also believe in mixing that with the whole time out things, especially when they’re younger. The whole punishment should fit the crime thing.

4. skyler

I think pink was joking when she said that. She was laughing at the end.

I think Pink is going to make an awesome mom!

I wish Pink and Carey a healthy baby who I know will be so happy to have such wonderful and cool parents…I know Pink will make a great and loving mommy. She is so real, talented and so deep with her music. I am a big fan! What a blessed baby! Congrats Pink and Carey!!.

thanks .