Alyson Hannigan & Satyana: Look Mom!

Alyson Hannigan & Satyana: Look Mom!

Someone’s excited!

Alyson Hannigan‘s 1 1/2-year-old daughter Satyana spotted the paps while the pair were out for a stroll in their sunny Santa Monica, California neighborhood yesterday (January 22). Too cute!

The How I Met Your Mother star recently Tweeted some advice to mom-to-be Pink. In reply to the singer’s question “where does one buy baby hangers? am i serious?” Aly wrote, “@Pink Bed, Bath & Beyond has baby hangers. Just don’t get into anymore fights when you’re there :)”

Filed under: Alyson Hannigan,Satyana Denisof

Photo credit: Flynet

1. skyler

Satyana is too cute.

2. klutzy_girl

I love this family so much.

And please, please be apart of the baby boom, Aly and Alexis!

Yes, totally agree.
      Would be fun to do a ‘prediction’ list for possible pregnancies in 2011!!
      Any guesses??

• klutzy_girl

I already did! Aly’s on it!

Others:

Alyssa Milano
        Jenna Fischer
        Jen Garner
        Katherine Heigl
        Emily Deschanel
        Ellen Pompeo
        Gillian Anderson

And Nicole Kidman was on my list, but with the birth of Faith, I can’t decide whether it counts. She wasn’t technically pregnant and the baby was born at the end of ’10!

3. Elizabeth

Ali and Alexis must be doing a fantastic job because they have one HAPPY and cute baby girl on their hands!

4. Annie_S

She’s my Renesmee Cullen :S : ]

5. AJ

She is just so, so cute! I would love to see Alyson and Alexis have another, but who knows! They sure have one of the cutest little ones I’ve ever seen though.

6. Courtney

Saytana is too adorable you never know Alyson and Alexis might decide to have another at some point she’s still got a fair amount of time left until her fertility ends Diana Ross had her youngest kids in her 40′s right she had her youngest son Evan at 44 August 26th 1988. women having children later in life are looked down upon yet men that do the same are given a pass

7. Laurial

For a minute I thought it was Jen Garner and Sera.. She dresses just like
    Jennifer Garner.. And people are not being negative on this website about Alyson are they. So why be so mean to Jen..

In my list of possible pregnancy announcement are also

Salma Hayek
    Gisele Bundchen
    Maggie Gyllenhaal
    Gwen Stefani
    Melissa Joan Hart
    Keri Russell
    Ashlee Simpson-Wentz
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Kendra Wilkinson

+many mentioned earlier

And I’m doing this just for fun :)

9. Sophia

Aw, Satyana’s such a sweetie! That photo is gold.

omg…she’s soooo cute!! and always smiling.