Heidi Klum’s Parenting Advice Coming To A Computer Near You

Heidi Klum's Parenting Advice Coming To A Computer Near You

If you’re like me, you spend a lot of time wondering how Heidi Klum does it all – hosting shows, selling products, looking fabulous – all while raising four beautiful kids with husband Seal. Well, it looks like Heidi will be sharing some of her how-to secrets online.

The supermodel is teaming with AOL to create original web content which will give women advice on parenting as well as fashion, beauty, love and relationships. I sure hope she tells us it’s okay to wear your pajamas while driving carpool.

“During my 15 years in the business, I’ve received so many questions on a variety of topics from my favorite toothbrush to juggling family and a busy work schedule. I’m bringing in the experts that have helped me over the years to help inspire you,” Heidi said in a press release.

“Women are looking for content that speaks to every part of their lives. Right now, advice seems so scattered online. I have created a place on AOL that’s really one-stop-shopping: for women as moms, wives, workers, friends and their most creative selves.”

The Project Runway host – who is mom to Leni, 6, Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and Lou, 1 – is also working on her own perfume and currently has her own clothing and maternity lines.

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Heidi Klum

Photo credit: Fame

I am so sick of HK…she really annoys me.

Excuse me, what advice can she give on parenting? I don’t think she has the slightest clue what real parenting (without a bunch of nannies) is really like.

Yay! I can’t wait! Whenever I hear tibits about her family, I really enjoy them; such a down to earth family.

4. caitlin

she annoy me too.

I love Heidi and her family but what advice can she give on parenting when everytime you see her out she has nannies or family helping. Try working full time, running kids to errands, doing homework, keeping house clean and spending quality time with your kids without help from anyone. That’s the parenting advice we need.

6. Lioness

For those of complaining about Heidi not knowing about real parenting because she has lots of help, surely must also know that there are many different ways of parenting that exist out there. Only in developed nations does it seem normal that only father and mother should raise their kids without a slew of help from aunts, uncles, siblings, grandparents, neighbors, etc… I’m not talking about Aunt Clara dropping in every few weeks or offering to babysit every once in a while, either- I’m talking a constant presence in the household, assisting with childrearing duties. So before you go condemning Heidi for not knowing how to raise kids simply because she has nannies, try and remember that the phrase “it takes a village” exists for a reason.