Rachel Zoe To Her Unborn Son: Don’t Come Out Before The Oscars

Rachel Zoe To Her Unborn Son: Don't Come Out Before The Oscars

Rachel Zoe has a message for her unborn baby: No appearances before Oscar night! The celebrity stylist, who is is eight months pregnant with a baby boy, is busy getting Academy Awards co-host Anne Hathaway ready for the big night and has made it clear she doesn’t have time to give birth until after the awards.

“I have conversations with him on a daily basis, like, ‘You cannot go anywhere until after [the Oscars],’” Rachel told AccessHollywood. “I have a lot coming up so he’s not allowed to go anywhere yet!”

In the meantime, Rachel has her hands full dressing Anne for the big day. “I have the wonderful luxury of the genius designers that have been really excited to work with us and it’s pretty incredible,” she said.

Filed under: Pregnancy Watch,Rachel Zoe

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I pray that her baby is healthy, she looks very unhealthy for 8 months along even for someone who seems to cleary have an ED.

2. Helen

8 months along??? OMG I thought she was only 4 months along judging by the photos. Poor baby :-(

3. Angi

That picture is a month old. She has since popped and is bigger. Her face has also got fuller. All of that is besides the point. If her doctor is happy with her progress that is all that matters.

How do you know her doctor is happy with her progress?
      Does anyone really know?

Fact is she was scarry skinny before she was pregnant and shes not looking much healthier lately.
      I know people are going to say I’m judgemental and what not, but honestly I could care less. Everyone should open their eyes and see that bodies like Zoe’s (and people like Tori Spelling) are not healthy.
      There’s a difference between a natural slim body and this.
      I’d prefer someone like Salma Hayek or Doutzen Kroes any day.

4. Courtney

Um She’s due in March so 8 months is about right. first borns usually don’t come on time unless the placenta stops working and if it’s early March arriving around oscar time won’t be medically dangerous to the baby at all 38 weeks is considered full term for a singleton which Rachel is having though I agree people like her shouldn’t be having children she cares more about her body than she does about the precious child growing inside of her I’m surprised she was able to sustain a pregnancy this time she chooses to be so thin not like Sophia Loren who was raised in war torn italy during world war II and didn’t have a choice suffered two near fatat miscarriages because of it and for her successful pregnancies was on complete bedrest for the duration of the pregnancies and gave birth to her two beloved beautiful boys and scaled back her career to basically be a stay at home mother something Ms Zoe would never do

i’m not worried for the child because of what she looks like but because of what she said! poor thing is not even born yet but she’s trying to fit him in around HER schedule and what SHE needs :( it’s really sad. I can’t believe she’s not just bubbling over with joy to MEET HIM!

6. Seriously?

So many judgmental women here. I have heard plenty of women who were pregnant say similar things if they work or don’t. As if you know what is best her HER baby. Women are each other own worst enemies.

call me judgemental if you want but would you want a mother like that? its easy to defend people no matter what they say or do… its not easy to be a child growing up with a parent who doesnt have you as their number one priority.

Yes, in fact my mother had a job before I was born and continued working full-time after I was born. I am glad that she did because I think it is very important that adults do not give up their entire identities just because they’ve reproduced. I would feel awful if I thought my mother gave up any part of her life for me, and I would never want to think that she might have resented me for making her do that if she had.

7. Courtney

annon I couldn’t agree with you more a child is never meant to be fit around the parents schedule. Ms Zoe isn’t even a star she only dresses them and that’s only because women now a days don’t know how to sew. as for example Joanne Woodward made the dress she won her oscar in by hand though that victory was bittersweet because she & Paul had just lost their first child sure they had his children from a previous marriage but thats not the same

8. Audrey

Wow. I don’t think the remark was meant to be serious. I was in college and kept saying my baby couldn’t be born before finals. I knew it really wasn’t in my hands and I’m certain that she knows it too.

9. Tara H

I actually was not a fan of her until I met her at a fashion event in London 2 years ago. She has a very acerbic sense of humor so I am sure she is joking. That being said- she is very career driven and the only reason she is having this child is to keep Roger happy.

Who knows she may be a great mom. Some of us start out clueless in the beginning. But like myself end up realizing its the most important and rewarding job being a mom and devote our lives to the kids.

Give her a chance before placing judgement.

10. T

Give her a chance before placing judgement.

11. Courtney

I wasn’t trying to be nuts at all just drawing a parallel and pointing out the obvious

12. caitlin

I know Courtney have an obsession with old celebrities. Anyway Nicole Ritchie was skinny. she’s had two healthy babies.

13. Justice

@Anon (the one thats a jerk to Courtney)

You are such a bully, ranting on about what Courtney should post, not post, not do, not say. Who the hell are you?? she has a right to post her own opions if you dont like it ignore it.

I can so see what kind of person you were as a kid… big fat kid bullying kids for their lunch.

You are so mean I can not imagine you as a mother and if you are I feel for your kids. I hope you dont have children for people with your filthy attitude should not reproduce. We already have nasty people and if people like you reproduce you will just be injecting our society with more toxins.

Courtney can write whatever she wants and if she is a fan of old stars she can, GAFL was she suppose to get your premission???

I dont know your name, but I know you post here bc of your damn nasty comments barking off to other posters if their comments that suit your guideline.

By the way you were telling Cournety to quit posting, try taking your own advice! no one that visits this site wants to read ill people like you name calling and attacking someone because they are not on the same wavelength as you.

Your character (clearly seen via your posts) is very very ugly, If you have domestic stress or abuse take it elsewhere… your the one who is carzy who needs anger management classes.

• Anonymous85

Well said. I am amazed at the vitriol on any of these boards. It’s sad that this is who may be raising the future generation..

• Lisa B

Don’t worry all the bullies I grew up with, either ended up knocked up and single or married to men who cheated.

The courtneys of the world, the so called strange ones, were the successful happy ones.

I was neither a bully nor a Courtney but am happily married with a two year old..I have to say these boards are entertaining though.

14. Courtney

it’s called drawing a parrallel I can’t help it get over yourself I stand by what I said. it’s a free country we’re all entitled to our own opinions let’s agree to disagree. Rachel isn’t going to be a good mother that’s obvious

• Helene 78

Hey Courtney. I like your post and their tone. I do have to take issue with a blanket judgement about one’s parenting style. Like Rachel I doubt anyone thought I would be a nurturing person. I had a job in fashion which required me to travel 200 days out of the year. When I became pregnant I could see the horrified looks on everyones face.
      Well it’s two years later, I am a full time stay at home mom, my son still has all his limbs and is happy healthy and loved. Let’s just give her a chance before we cast dispersions.

Ps. I love the old Hollywood stars- no one today holds a candle to them.