Kim Zolciak’s Big Apple Bump

Kim Zolciak's Big Apple Bump

Reality TV star Kim Zolciak and her boyfriend Kroy Biermann were photographed outside of The Wendy Williams Show in New York City on Monday (January 31). The 32-year-old expectant mom is currently promoting the season finale of her show, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Late last year, Kim was spotted smoking during her pregnancy. She denied the photographic evidence by posting the following message on Twitter: “Goood Morning! Please don’t believe all u read! I woke up to some more BS in the press!! Imagine that?!!”

Kim has two daughters from a previous marriage: Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9. She has been dating Kroy – a 25-year-old Atlanta Falcons defensive – since May.

Filed under: Kim Zolciak

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

32?!!

2. Courtney

some people just don’t age/photograph well and unfortunately Ms Zolciak is one of them. having a child at her age isn’t out of the ordinary so quit making a big deal out of it

3. Erica Ann

Kim is not aging well because she is a heavy smoker, if you watch RHOA she always has a cigarette in hand.

4. Shon

Wow, i would have never guessed that she was younger than me! I am 33, but i look younger than that and with her being only 32, that is awful. I watch that show and all i can say is Lord help that child! She is not what i would call a mature or respectful person, but that is just my opinion.

Courtney : Not having a child at her age. My mom had twins at 43 so give it a rest lady. I really always thought Kim was about 42 maybe 39 youngest. I was just really surprised to find out she is my age.

You all actually believe she’s 32? Yeah, right…if you believe this I have some ocean front property I’d like to sell you in Arizona!

7. Valerie Pie

Who gives a monkey’s azz about this talentless plastic common prostitute or the lies that comes out her mouth? She’s shameless and ugly… Without all that plastic surgery, maybe she’d actually look a bit decent…

I wish all the Housewives would just disappear. This one in particular.

9. anonymous

Kim you are a disgrace to normal people like us trying to have a child all you do is smoke and drink your cheap wine how did you get pregant in the first place you look as unhealthy as my Aunt Filma and all that botox..Please girl you look 45 and those boobs OMG !! It makes people like us trying to get pregant think why God blessed you what have you done. NOTHING !! It’s probably not even your eggs.

10. Angie

It’s not that she’s having that poor baby at 32 or whatever (she does look 45 at least) it’s the chain smoking and you know that drunk hasn’t quit putting white wine in her coffee cup. It’s disgusting to watch and I’ll be shocked if Child Services doesn’t get involved before this is all over. This b***h left her kids crying so she could go on her pretend “tour” because she is a fame junkie. Gawd I wish she’d go away like regular alcoholic chain smokers, they have the common decency to hide it while they’re poisoning their fetuses!!!