Natalie Portman: Ideal In Ivory

Natalie Portman: Ideal In Ivory

Mom-to-be Natalie Portman walked the red carpet wearing an ivory strapless gown by Azzaro at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night (January 30). She also wore $2 million worth of Tiffany jewels.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, the actress mentioned she had snacks nearby.

My manager has my snacks. That’s the most important thing. [I have] like cookies and apples slices and stuff like that ‘cause they never feed you at these things so… you know, babies gotta eat.”

She added that her pregnancy cravings have been more on the tart side.

“Sour!” she laughed. “Sour has been sort of my thing, but it hasn’t been that unusual, I have to say.”

It was a happy night for Natalie! She took home the Best Actress award for her role in Black Swan.

Filed under: Expecting,Natalie Portman

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. loveliason65

Gorgeous

2. Desiree Fawn

She’s absolutely stunning!

i think from all the gowns she has showed up last week that one is my favourit. still wish different hair but generaly she looks stunning

Oh, she really is beautiful. I’m turning into a fangirl :)

5. the girl

So pretty and absolutely glowing! That child will be stunning.

Now this is a beautiful gown on her. Finally a good choice!

7. Diva-mommy

This gown is the best I have seen her wear, since she’s been pregnant. I don’t think it’s great she could of done better. I don’t know why but I don’t like the fact that she doesn’t dress up well, for instance her hair and choice of clothes and shoes.

If I was a celebrity I would dress the best I can, put some effort Natalie. Embrace your bump don’t sludge off coz your pregnant. I’ve seen such beautiful maternity frocks so don’t blame the bump.

I’ve heard that Natalie has mentioned she is very limited in the shoe department because she is vegan and won’t wear items made from animal materials.