Gwyneth Paltrow Covers UK’s Harper’s Bazaar

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers UK's Harper's Bazaar

Mom-of-two Gwyneth Paltrow graces the March “Fashion to Music” issue of UK’s Harper’s Bazaar. The gorgeous Academy Award-winning actress talks about her latest flick Country Strong, doing the school run with Beyoncé, and life in England.

On paparazzi in the UK & doing the school run with Beyoncé: “In England, people are cool. They’re really laid back and calm. Beyoncé did the school run with me once, and everyone was fine. They also have really good anti-paparazzi rules. If you’re driving in a car and they make you feel freaked out, that’s against the law. They can’t put you in a magazine unless they pixellate the kids’ faces. I miss America, but I love living in the UK.”

On her latest role in Country Strong: “I had the best time doing it. It’s rare that you read a role that’s so juicy and complicated, and also so sweet and human. Kelly has a good heart. I just loved how real she is…. Alcoholism is such a vicious cycle and Robert (Downey Jr – her co-star in the film), really helped me understand it. I understand how you can do something bad for you because I smoked forever. I smoked even when my dad had throat cancer. I was like “I know this is probably going to kill me, but I’m going to smoke it anyway.” But I didn’t understand wrecking other people’s lives, and then kind of just waking up and tying your shoes. So he helped me figure that out.” (Paltrow gave up smoking in 2003 when she found out she was pregnant with her daughter Apple).

Full feature appears in the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar, on sale Thursday, February 3.

Filed under: Gwyneth Paltrow

Photo credit: Alexi Lubomirski for Harper's Bazaar

1. Diva-mommy

She is soo boring next please.

2. Dina

Just go away already!

3. Honey

Give up your US citizenship already. You have said nothing positive about it here anyway

4. Helene75

After living in London for ten years, I really appreciate America so much more. There are some nice people there, but for the most part, it is rather cold and unfriendly..to each their own though.

Unfortunately I have never liked Gwyneth, but was amused at how the Brits dislike her even more. I think they don’t like any of the stars telling them about what should be done in their own country. The press ripped her to shreds so it’s ironic she prefers their media to the US

Ugh. I agree……yawn!

6. Lucy

Did you read how she said she does not understand “why people do not like ” her? Maybe it’s because you tell everyone that if they don’t do things like you, you are wrong.

And Helene is right, as a Liverpudlian gal, we cannot stand her….pleazzzz take her back!

I agree with everyone her. just go away already!

8. Tina87

Maybe if we don’t comment on her they won’t cover her?