Jennifer Lopez Won’t Give “Annoying” Parenting Advice

Jennifer Lopez Won't Give "Annoying" Parenting Advice

Jennifer Lopez says that when she was pregnant with twins Max and Emme, now 2, she didn’t like other parents tying to tell her what to do. So the American Idol judge has resolved not to make the same mistake.

“Everybody gives you a lot of advice when you are pregnant, which I find a tiny bit annoying, so I’m not going to give any,” she said.

However, the singer/actress did admit she received some helpful hints from a very popular pregnancy book. “I did read ‘What To Expect When You Are Expecting’ by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel. You can go day by day with that. It’s awesome,” Jennifer said.

The twins turn three on February 22, and Jennifer says after a rough start, they’re finally learning to get along. “They’re starting to play with each other more but there was a time when they were really fighting, a lot.

“He (Max) wouldn’t mean it, but he would push her (Emme) and she would get upset and try to bite him. They were like battling it out for position. Now they hold hands and walk around – it’s very cute. They’re lovely together and they give each other hugs and kisses.”

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Emme Maribel Muñiz,Jennifer Lopez,Max David Muñiz

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Courtney

um that comes with the territory of becoming parents deal with it. You’ll regret using nannies later most likely

2. eden getachew

parents should folw there own for their child..

3. Valerie Pie

I’m sure if she just owned up to having IVF to conceive her test tube babies, then people really wouldn’t be annoyed at the words coming out of the mouth of a lying hypocrite

Clearly you’ve had some pregnancy issues of your own. It’s for the better though we don’t need more terrible parents on this planet and you’d be adding to it. Maybe if you stopped being such a negative person you’d have some positive things happen to you, not that I wish you the best.

• LaKesha

Own up to it? To who? Would it make her children any less hers? This comment is quite insensitive to anyone who has struggled with fertility. None of us have any control over what our bodies will do as far as fertility is concerned.

• Love

I am so glad Jennifer has the self confidence to live her life her way! She’s not the hypocrite. I am never annoyed by her on anyone else who will not be bullied! People reveal their personal business when they decide and for their reasons.

Bitter much?

4. Ariana

She looks great! Reminds me of this cool new product that I just got called the Pregnancy Fit Kit – Check it out :)

I have to agree with her about the advice thing. I got (still do) so much unsolicited parenting advice that I never give any out unless asked. I also never ask another mother questions like: Is he walking yet? Is she talking yet? Because when the answer is no they feel horrible and then so do I.

6. Helen

that’s a good answer from her. Just do your own thing!